Product Information for IBM IBM System x3850 X5 7143 - Server - rack-mountable - 4U - 4-way - 2 x Xeon E7-4807 / 1.86 GHz - RAM 8 GB - SAS
Highlights for IBM IBM System x3850 X5 7143 - Server - rack-mountable - 4U - 4-way - 2 x Xeon E7-4807 / 1.86 GHz - RAM 8 GB - SAS
High-end workloads drive ever-increasing - and ever-changing - constraints. In addition to requiring greater memory capacity, these workloads challenge you to do more with less and to find ways to simplify deployment and ownership. And while higher system availability and comprehensive systems management have always been critical, they have become even more important in recent years.
Difficult challenges like these create opportunities for innovation. IBM X5 delivers this innovation. This portfolio of high-end computing includes the fifth generation of IBM X-Architecture technology. It is the culmination of more than a decade of x86 innovation and firsts that have changed the expectations of the industry. With this latest generation, X5 is again leading the way as the shift toward virtualization, platform management and energy efficiency accelerates.
- Product Description: IBM System x3850 X5 7143 - Xeon E7-4807 1.86 GHz - Monitor : none.
- Type: Server
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable - 4U
- Localization: English
- Server Scalability: 4-way
- Processor: 2 x Intel Xeon E7-4807 / 1.86 GHz ( 6-core )
- Processor Socket: LGA1567 Socket
- Processor Main Features: Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology, Intel QuickPath Interconnect, Intel Virtualization Technology
- Cache Memory: 36 MB L3 cache
- Cache Per Processor: 18 MB
- RAM: 8 GB (installed) / 1.5 TB (max) - DDR3 SDRAM - ECC Chipkill - PC3-10600
- Storage Controller: SAS ( SAS ) - PCI Express 2.0 x8 ( ServeRAID-BR10i )
- Server Storage Bays: Hot-swap 2.5"
- Hard Drive: No HDD
- Monitor: None.
- Graphics Controller: Matrox MGA G200eV
- Video Memory: 16 MB DDR2 SDRAM
- Networking: Gigabit LAN, 10 Gigabit LAN
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Redundancy: Optional
- OS Provided: No operating system
- Windows Server Certified: This server is tested, tuned and certified for Windows Server 2008 R2 with OEM-branded hardware. Purchase a Reseller Option Kit to have your server solution pre-loaded.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.3 in x 28 in x 6.8 in
- Weight: 77.8 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty - on-site