Product Information for Plus M-11S Electronic Whiteboard
Highlights for Plus M-11S Electronic Whiteboard
- 2 Writing Panels
- USB Memory Stick port
- Grid 2 x 2", 50 x 50mm
The M11 takes another leap forward in copyboard technology. Increased scan speed, color printing to an on-board printer (printer is optional), digital storage options, and a direct to PC connection make the M-11 the new standard in the copyboard market. Perfect for the corporate boardroom, education, training, or your committee brainstorming sessions, PLUS' electronic whiteboards enhance meeting productivity by allowing participants to focus on the meeting rather than taking notes.
Store your work digitally.
With digital storage functionality, the PLUS M-11 expands organization-wide communication. The M-11 allows you to store and retrieve the data from the board through either a Direct PC Connection, or by using a USB Memory Stick. Once the image data has been download to your computer, you can utilize it in many useful ways:
- Easily distribute exact copies of your work via email. Send it to absent audience members!
- Using office applications, insert the writing on the board into business documents and other materials.
- Further edit and enhance your work with image editing software.
- Cut down on storage space and clutter with compact digital files.
The M-11 allows you to print the contents of the board in color or black and white using standard (compatible) inkjet or laser printers. You can utilize the printer in either the copyboard's wall-mounted or floor-standing configuration. Please note that the electronic whiteboard does not come with a printer. Compatible printers are widely available from retailers nationwide. Advantages of plain paper copies:
- Present your audience with an exact copy of what has been written on the board.
- Listeners can commit their attention to the presentation; not to taking notes.
- Maintain consistency by preventing errors or omissions in drawings, charts, and diagrams.
- Conveniently store paper copies for future reference.
The M-11 uses a new LED light system for low power consumption. No lamp replacement is necessary.
Shown above with optional stand, the M-11S electronic whiteboard comes with wall mounting equipment included.
Plus M-11S Electronic Whiteboard Key Features
- 2 Writing Panels.
- USB Memory Stick port.
- USB port for Direct PC Connectivity.
- USB port for an on-board printer. (Printer sold separately.)
- Up to 20 print-outs at a time from copyboard.
- Repeat button allows you to print again without re-scanning.
- Inkjet and Laser Printer compatible.
- Lightweight design for added portability and wall mounting or partition mounting.
- Optional stand with casters allows for easy room-to-room transfer.
Plus M-11S Electronic Whiteboard Specifications
- Panel Size 51 (W) x 36" (H), 1300 (W) x 920 mm (H)
- Readable Area 50 (W) x 35" (H), 1280 (W) x 900 mm (H)
- Number of Panels 2
- Panel Driving Method One Direction Endless Driver (Motorized / Manual)
- Grid 2 x 2", 50 x 50mm
- Reading Method CCD Optical Sensor (RGB LED)
- Print Method Inkjet - HP (PCL Level 3 DeskJet or Compatible);
- Laser - Samsung (SPL:Samsung Printer Language Compatible) (Does not come with copyboard.)
- Paper Letter-Size Plain Paper
- Colors Black, Red, Blue, Green
- Memory Media USB Memory Stick
- Memory Media File Format PNG Image
- PC Interface USB Cord
- PC Interface File Format PNG/BMP/JPG/TIFF Image
- Supported OS Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (Service Pack 4 or later) / XP (Home Edition / Professional Edition Service Pack 2 or later)
- Power Source 100V, 110V, 120V, 220V-240V
- Dimensions (with stand) 58 (W) x 24 (D) x 78" (H) max 147 (W) x 60 (D) x 197 cm (H) max
- Weight (without printer) 80 lbs, 36 kg
- Installation Stand/Wall-Mount
- Included Accessories Power Cable, USB Cable (Printer), Markers (Black, Red, Blue, Green), Eraser, Wall Mounting Hooks and Screws, Operation Manual, Quick-Start Manual
- Optional Accessories Floor Stand Partition Mount USB Memory Stick Compatible Printer
- Warranty One Year for Parts, 90 Days for Labor