TOP SELLING ELECTRONIC WHITEBOARDS
Product Information for Panasonic 61in 2 Panel F/R Thermal Panaboard w/Printer & Film
Highlights for Panasonic 61in 2 Panel F/R Thermal Panaboard w/Printer & Film
- USB PC Interface
- Panel Size: 35.4" x 51"
- Two-Panel Opertion
The new Panaboard takes notes instead of you. It improves your presentations and meetings. The new range comes fully equipped with an integral printer for easy operation. New Panaboard range can work as PC printer and hence can be controlled from the PC, increasing efficiency and reducing meeting time. It also keeps 100% audience attention and increases participation. As with all boards in the range it can be easily wall mounted or used with a floor stand. Panaboard UB-5310 comes with utility software that consists of Document Manager and Document Viewer. The meeting contents on the Panaboard screen will become meeting minutes with some annotation by Document Viewer Function. The Document Manager makes it easy to file and distribute the meeting minutes quite easily. Supported saving file format is BMP, TIFF, PNG and PDF. By just one click, you can scan the image on the Panaboard Screen as image data to your computer and from your computer; you can control the Panaboard function just like operating the Panaboard Control panel. In a meeting if you need to print out some documents, the Plug and Play of USB makes it easy to print out documents from the Panaboard. This Panaboard has a built-in printer, uses standard size thermal paper and features endless two-screen operation.
- Power Supply: AC 100 - 120V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.4A
- External Dimensions (Without Stand): 56.7" (H) x 54" (W) x 9.2" (D)
- Weight: 51 lbs.
- Writing Implements: Dry erase felt tipped markers (Black, Red & Blue)
- Panel Diagonal Dimension: 61.0"
- Panel Surfaces: 2
- Panel Advance System: Endless Scroll
- Copying Area: 33.5" (H) x 49.2" (W)
- Scanning System: Image Sensor
- Copy Paper Type:
- Thermal Paper (Heat Sensitive Roll Paper)
- 8.5" X 98' (216mm x 30m)
- 1/2" Core
- Printing Process Method: Thermal
- Copy Paper Size: Letter
- Copy Density: 203 dpi
- Copy Color: Black
- Contrast Adjustment: Two Levels: Normal / Dark
- Two-Screen Compressed Copying: Yes
- Copying Time / Sheet: 15 Seconds
- Continuous Copies: 1 - 9
- Paper Indicator: Yes