- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Pyle PDC21 1/4'' Instrument To Balanced & Unbalanced
Highlights for Pyle PDC21 1/4'' Instrument To Balanced & Unbalanced
Pyle PDC21 is a necessity if you are looking for the higest quality of sound, with low distortion, noise, and eliminate ground loops. A DI unit, DI box, Direct Box, Direct Input, Direct Injection or simply DI is an electronic device that connects a high impedance, line level, unbalanced output signal to a low impedance mic level balanced input, usually via XLR connector. DIs are frequently used to connect an electric guitar or electric bass to a mixing console's microphone input. The DI performs level matching, balancing, and either active buffering or passive impedance bridging to minimise noise, distortion, and ground loops. DIs do not perform impedance matching. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
- All Steel Chassis
- Input: 1/4" Connector
- Balanced Output - Male XLR Connector
- Instrument Input: 50K Unbalanced TS Jack
- Parallel (Link) Out: 50K Unbalanced TS Jack
- ATT Switch - Input Attenuation, Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Ground - When Engaged, the Ground from the Chassis Detaches from XLR Jack
- Output: 1/4" Para Out (For Passing Input Signal Through to Stage Amp or Monitor System)
- Dimension: 4.72'' X 3.01'' X 1.77''
- Manufacturer: Pyle Audio, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: PDC21
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.pyleaudio.com
- Brand Name: PylePro
- Product Model: PDC21
- Product Name: PYLE-PRO PDC21 '' Instrument To Balanced Unbalanced Direct Box
- Product Type: Electric Guitar Accessories