- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Hospital Specialty Company Napkin Receptacle Liner, Kraft Waxed Paper, 500/Carton
$ 25.72 $ 36.80
Shuttle XPC SH87R6 Barebone System Mini PC - Intel H87 Express Chipset - Socket H3 LGA-1150 - Black
$ 255.06 $ 285.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Alera Valencia Series Credenza Shell, 59-1/8w x 23-5/8d x 29-1/2h, Medium Cherry
$ 147.50 $ 265.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Leapfrog Enterprises Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Super Surprise Party!
Highlights for Leapfrog Enterprises Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Super Surprise Party!
Marketing InformationIt's a busy day at Minnie's Bow-tique-everyone's getting ready for a super secret surprise party! Join in the fun and help Minnie and Daisy turn ribbon and dazzles into beautiful bows for all of their friends. Builds phonemic awareness and memory skills while encouraging creative play.
? Play three curricular games to prepare for the party, including Ribbon Roundup, Butterfly Bows and Daisy's Dressing Room. Plus, enjoy the Bow Design Studio and Hide & Seek with Cuckoo Loca.
? Match colors and letters in Ribbon Roundup to help create new bows! Difficulty level adjusts to the player's skill level for just the right learning challenge.
? Help Daisy pack up her special Butterfly Bows. Identify a word by blending sounds. Grab the bow with a picture of that word. Correct answers sparkle and are packed up for delivery to happy customers.
? Play fashionista and help Daisy design a festive look for the party! Use logic and memory skills to help Daisy find the perfect bow, blouse and heels for the big party!
? Craft Minnie's fa-mouse bows in the Bow Design Studio with ribbon, dazzles and glitter.
? Teaches word sounds, letter recognition, memory skills, logic & reasoning and colors.
? Appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years (pre-K to K).
? Works with LeapPad learning tablets, Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately).
- Children who can recognize letters with confidence have an easier time learning letter sounds and word spellings.
- Children gradually understand and remember longer phrases and more information.
- Children learn to create and sound out words that blend onset (the sound or sounds before the first vowel sound, /k/ in cat) and rime (the rest of the word, /at/ in cat).
- Logic and reasoning skills begin to develop at an early age and are used to solve problems and draw conclusions.
- Being able to recall information enables children to solve problems and retell stories more efficiently.
- Naming colors gives children words to describe themselves and the world, fostering language development.