Product Information for StarTech Standalone 2.5 / 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Duplicator w/ Multi HDD / SSD Image Backup Library
Highlights for StarTech Standalone 2.5 / 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Duplicator w/ Multi HDD / SSD Image Backup Library
- Product Type:Hard Drive/Solid State Drive Duplicator
Marketing InformationDuplicate one 2.5/3.5" hard drive to another without connecting to a computer, or backup multiple drive images to a library drive to restore PC/Server images easily. The SATDUP11IMG standalone SATA hard drive duplicator, lets you create an exact duplicate of a SATA hard drive (HDD) / solid state drive (SSD), or create a single backup library drive containing multiple images you can copy to additional drives at any time.
Fast, Simple Drive Duplication
Reduce clutter with the SATDUP11IMG eliminating the number of drives required when creating backups of multiple unique drive images. Using a single backup library drive, you can store several unique drive images on a single SSD / HDD, ensuring fast duplication at 6 GBpm and minimal clutter.This is an ideal solution if you frequently re-image different computer systems, because it means you'll only have to carry a single backup library drive to restore multiple drive images onto different systems.
The versatile duplicator also offers standard one-to-one drive duplication in three different modes: file & system copy, all partitions copy and whole copy. This is ideal for one-time drive duplication, eliminating the hassle of creating a drive image for a one-time project.
With an easy-to-read LCD display and intuitive four-button menu operation, the SATDUP11IMG ensures hassle-free setup and control. The menu gives you push-button access to many value-added features that ensure simple task management such as: drive to drive duplication, drive to Image library backup and restore, and many more. It also provides numerous advanced setup options for experienced users.
The SATDUP11IMG is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Multi-image library drive for hassle-free duplication
- Three modes of hard drive duplication including Sector-by-Sector at 6 GBpm
- Supports 2.5in or 3.5in form factor hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD)
- Digital LCD Display for operation and task progress
- Supports SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives
- Hassle-free drive duplication with multiple unique drive images stored on the same HDD/SSD
- Save time by quickly duplicating hard drives at speeds up to 6 GB per minute
- 1:1 HDD/SSD Duplicator
- 1 x Long SATA Cable
- 2 x Short SATA Cable
- 1 x eSATA + 12V Power Cable (Type M power connector)
- 1 x eSATA + 5V Power Cable (Type F power connector)
- 2 x HDD/SSD Pads
- 1 x Universal Power Adapter
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Green Compliance Certificate/AuthorityRoHS