Highlights for Addonics 1:9 High Speed HDD/SSD Duplicator PRO (HD9SITDRHS)
- Product Type:Hard Drive/Solid State Drive Duplicator
The latest Addonics 1:9 HDD (Hard Disk Drive) Duplicator can copy as many as nine target drives from a single source, making this the ideal solution for production or data distribution applications. Addonics 1:9 HDD duplicator operates totally as a stand alone. There is no computer needed or complex software to operate. Set up is accessed via a LCM control panel on the front of the unit. Once configured, simply insert up to nine hard drives of equal or larger capacity than the master drive into the duplicator, load the master hard drive, lock the drive door and push the start button to start the copying process.
General InformationProduct Type: Hard Drive/Solid State Drive DuplicatorManufacturer Part Number: HD9SITDRHSManufacturer Website Address: http://www.addonics.comManufacturer: Addonics TechnologiesProduct Model: HD9SITDRHSProduct Name: 1:9 High Speed HDD/SSD Duplicator PRO (HD9SITDRHS)Brand Name: Addonics
- Sturdy metal frame construction
- Drives are added or removed via a removable drive system
- LCD display with functional control panel
- Well ventilated for efficient air flow.
- Low noise high CFM ball bearing cooling fan
- Integrated 500W 110/240 auto-sense power supply
- Copy from 1 to 9 2.5"/3.5" SATA or IDE hard drives / SSD
- Copy up to 3.0 Gbps depending on the performance of the hard drive
Physical CharacteristicsWeight (Approximate): 45.70 lbHeight: 24.3"Width: 7.5"Depth: 15.9"
Addonics 1:9 High Speed HDD/SSD Duplicator PRO (HD9SITDRHS)