Highlights for Addonics DGC3 - (1:3 DVD Duplicator)
- Product Type:Standalone CD/DVD Duplicator
- Copying Modes:1 to 3
1,2,3! That is how easy it is to copy a DVD or a CD with the Addonics family of DigiCopier! You can copy any DVD or CD without a computer. All you need to do is place the master into the source drive located on the top of the unit and a blank media into the rest of the other drives below the source drive. Close all the drive doors and start the copying process, and within a few minutes your DVD or CD is copied.
Designed to take advantage of the high performance SATA technologies, all Addonics Digicopiers are equipped with the latest high speed SATA optical drives that are available in the market. There are choices of four models to offer disc duplication of 1 copy, 3 copies, up to 7 copies or 11 copies at one time depending on your volume requirement. Each model is equipped with a user friendly LCM control module that provides a rich set of option configuration choices.
Interfaces/PortsInterfaces/Ports: 7-pin SATA
General InformationProduct Type: Standalone CD/DVD DuplicatorManufacturer Part Number: DGC3Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.addonics.comManufacturer: Addonics TechnologiesProduct Model: DGC3Product Name: DGC3 - (1:3 DVD Duplicator)Brand Name: Addonics
- Copy up to three DVD or CD disc at one time
- Operate as stand alone appliance. No computer required
- User-friendly interface and intuitive message display on the LCM control module
- High speed 24X SATA DVD/CDRW drive for maximum throughput
- High-speed simultaneous recording
- Copy per cycle completes in as little as 6 minutes or less for a 4.5G DVD source image when copying onto 16X DVD media.
- Built-in eSATA port on the back for attaching an optional 3.5" or 2.5" eSATA hard drive to use as the source drive for storing disk images (.ISO format). When using the eSATA hard drive as the source drive, all optical drives in the unit can be used as target drives to increase copying capacity
- Edit track feature collects audio tracks on a number of CDs and merges them onto a single CD compilation (or a partition on the optional external eSATA hard drive)
- LCM control module provides a rich set of robust advanced configuration options
- firmware update using DVD-ROM disc
- 110/240V universal power supply for worldwide use
- DGC3 - (1:3 DVD Duplicator)
- User Manual
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Physical CharacteristicsWeight (Approximate): 21.00 lbHeight: 17.2"Width: 7.5"Depth: 16.7"
Technical InformationDisc Capacity: 4Write Speed: 24x DVD+RMedia Supported: DVD-ROMOptical Drive: 1 x DVD-ROMSimultaneous Copies: 3Copying Modes: 1 to 3Read Speed: 12x DVD-ROMRewrite Speed: 6x DVD-RW
WarrantyLimited Warranty: 1 Year
Addonics DGC3 - (1:3 DVD Duplicator)
Standalone - DVD-ROM, DVD-Writer - 24x DVD+R, 24x DVD-R, 12x DVD-R, 12x DVD+R, 48x CD-R - 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+RW, 12x DVD