Highlights for Addonics HDU11SITDR - (1:11 HDD Duplicator PRO)
- Product Type:Hard Drive Duplicator
About the 1:11 HDD Duplicator Series
The latest Addonics 1:11 HDD (Hard Disk Drive) Duplicator can copy as many as 11 target drives from a single source, making this the ideal solution for production or data distribution applications. Addonics 1:11 HDD duplicator operates totally as a stand alone. There is no computer needed or complex software to operate. Set up is accessed via a LCM control panel on the front of the unit. Once configured, simply insert up to 11 hard drives of equal or larger capacity than the master drive into the duplicator, load the master hard drive, lock the drive door and push the start button to start the copying process.
General InformationProduct Type: Hard Drive DuplicatorManufacturer Part Number: HDU11SITDRManufacturer Website Address: www.addonics.comManufacturer: Addonics TechnologiesProduct Model: HDU11SITDRProduct Name: HDU11SITDR - (1:11 HDD Duplicator PRO)Brand Name: Addonics
- Copy from 1 to 11 2.5"/3.5" SATA or IDE hard drives
- Twelve SATA drive enclosures and one IDE drive enclosure are included. The drive enclosure can be used as a source or a target drive.
- Addition IDE drive trays are required in order to copy more than one IDE hard drive
- Supports duplicating from SATA to IDE or from IDE to SATA hard drive in either 3.5" or 2.5" form factor
- Maximum drive size >3TB
- Drive can be mounted into drive enclosure without any special tool
- 1 x Storage Tower XIII
- 1 x 1:11 HDD Duplicator Subsystem
- 12 x Diamond Drive Cradles
- 12 x Diamond SATA Drive Enclosures
- 1 x Diamond IDE Drive Enclosure
- 2.5 inch -3.5inch IDE Connector Converter
- User Guide
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Physical CharacteristicsWeight (Approximate): 27.29 lbHeight: 24.3"Width: 7.5"Depth: 15.9"
Addonics HDU11SITDR - (1:11 HDD Duplicator PRO)