Product Information for Printek FormsPro 4603 B/W Dot Matrix Printer
Highlights for Printek FormsPro 4603 B/W Dot Matrix Printer
The FormsPro 4600 series printers can solve your toughest printing problems and automate most paper handling functions. With the FormsPro 4603, you'll print with greater legibility and unsurpassed reliability. Set IP address from the front panel remote printer setup Firmware flash upgradeable 802.11b wireless Ethernet interface available as an option Genicom ANSI emulation increased available memory two-line display. Auto-switching power supply - can work domestically and internationally, and it weighs less!
The FormsPro 4603 has the Tri-Trak System with three sets of straight-through tractors.
High-speed for high-volume printing
With a draft speed up to 530 cps, FormsPro printers can print a typical 1,000 character document in less than five seconds. That's over 700 documents per hour!
Waste-free forms tear-off
After you tear off a form, the next is automatically positioned for printing.
Superior legibility-even on 9-part forms
Auto-gap feature adjusts the print head according to form thickness.
Trouble-free forms handling
Easy-load tilt-up top simplifies loading, and straight-up paper path eliminates the problem of forms buckling and jamming. Paper jam sensor permits reliable, unattended operation.
Automatic page edge sensor
Optical sensor prevents printhead from printing beyond the edges of the loaded form.
Stores parameters for up to 10 forms
Spacing, margins, font and 11 other parameters are set using four front panel buttons. Options are displayed on a 2 x 16-character LCD display. Once you've set the parameters for a form, they can be stored and recalled at any time. General Information
- Printer Type: Workgroup printer - dot-matrix - 18 pin - monochrome
- Width: 25 in
- Depth: 20.3 in
- Height: 9.4 in
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Print Speed: Up to 530 char/sec - fast draft Up to 400 char/sec - draft Up to 250 char/sec - fast draft/high impact Up to 200 char/sec - high impact Up to 100 char/sec - letter Up to 65 char/sec - optical
- Built-in Devices: Status LCD
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Interface: Parallel, Serial
- Max Resolution ( B&W ): 240 dpi x 72 dpi
- Language Simulation: EPSON FX, Genicom ANSI, DEC LA210, DEC LA120, IBM ProPrinter
- Barcodes: Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, EAN/JAN-8 , EAN/JAN-13 , UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet , MSI-Plessey, UPC-E0, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 128A
- Printer Features: ImagerPlus graphics processor
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 128 KB
- Media Type: Continuous forms, fanfold paper
- Min Media Size (Custom): 2.52 in
- Max Media Size (Custom): 15 in
- Media Sizes: Fanfold (15 in), fanfold (2.5 in)
- Max Printing Width: 13.6 in
- Media Feeder(s): Manual load - Roll (15 in)
- Max Sheets in Multi-Part Form: 9
- Networking: Network adapter
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Connections: 1 x serial - RS-232 1 x parallel - IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) - 36 pin Centronics Network
- Consumables Included: 1 x ribbon ( black ) - up to 23 million characters 1 x printhead - up to 500 million characters
- MTBF: 10,000 hour(s)
- Power Device: Power supply - internal
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational: 225 Watt
- Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep: 60 Watt
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Service & Support: 1 year warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 1 year Limited warranty - printhead - 2 years
- Sound Emission (Operating): 62 dBA