Highlights for Okidata Microline 490 24-Pin 475CPS Impact Printer
- Product Type:Dot Matrix
- Print Resolution:240 x 216 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed:475 cps
- Interfaces/Ports:Parallel Standard
High-volume versatility in forms and correspondence.
Whether you need regular output of continuous multi-part forms, fine business correspondence—or combinations of both—24-pin OKI ® ML490/491 printers are the single solution. They handle the printing needs of the most demanding environments—including point-of-sale, automation and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments, and manufacturing or ware-house sites. Yet they also produce letter-quality type and high-resolution graphics for the office and executive suite.
Unequaled performance technology.
The ML490/491 sport features that give them a strong edge over their predecessors as well as the competition:
• An internal cooling fan provides continuous airflow for the printhead— maximizing throughput productivity for long, unattended print jobs
• Additional feed rollers provide precise forms handling and printed-character placement accuracy
• 3-piece top cover provides easy access and unsurpassed break resistance
Fast, with finesse.
ML490/491 printers run the gamut of paper types and envelopes at lightning speed—reaching 475 cps in Utility/Draft mode and 105 cps in Letter-quality. Their rugged printhead (200 million-character average life expectancy) is made up of powerful samarium magnets and stored-energy pins that deliver precise, sharp characters all the way through to the last page of a 5-part form.
The patented OKI closed-loop feedback system assures character placement accuracy. And a zero-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation to eliminate wasted stock.
Sturdy and sophisticated.
Field-proven reliability is just one reason OKI MICROLINE printers are the most widely-used impact printers in North America 2 . The rugged, reliable OKI ML490/491 printers are sure to win you over, too!
Built to last, inside and out.
The performance-optimized power supply of the OKI ® MICROLINE ® 490/491 has been enlarged to easily handle harsh printing conditions. Its energy management capabilities match power expenditures to print-job size, maximizing the life of the 24-pin printhead and other components. A long-lasting rack-and-pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems.
And the ergonomically-designed, impact-resistant chassis protects the ML490/491 from damage, even in the toughest working environments.
All this performance is user-friendly.
Controls are conveniently placed on the front panel for fast access. The automatic loading of continuous and cut stock makes every print job easier, and the design of the internal sheet separator enables easy loading of tractor-fed paper into the rear push tractor.
OKI provides the edge in performance no competing printer can claim—and backs it with 3 years of warranty coverage 1 and a network of authorized OKI Dealer Service Centers and Service Depots.
The high-quality, highly reliable and highly affordable ML490/491 Impact printers from OKI. Put them to work in your office or behind the counter—and watch them drive your productivity to new limits while they improve the look of your forms printing.
- Super Speed Draft 475 cps (15 cpi)
- High Speed Draft 420 cps (10 cpi)
- Utility Speed 380 cps (10 cpi)
- Near Letter Quality Speed 126 cps (12 cpi)
- Number Of Colors 1
- Maximum Graphics Resolution (dpi) 240(H) x 216(V)
- Oki Data Microline Emulation Standard
- IBM Graphics ProPrinter Emulation Standard
- Epson FXLQ Series Emulation Standard
- Number Of Copies 5
- Top Pull Tractors Optional
- Push Tractors Optional
- Paper Feed Rate 4.5 ips (11.4 cm/sec.)
- Cut Sheet Feeder Option Optional
- Roll Paper Stand Option Optional
- Number of Pins 24
- Parallel Interface Standard
- Serial Interface Optional
- USB Standard
- Printhead Life (Characters) 200 million characters
- Memory Buffer Size 128K
- MTBF @ 25% of Duty Cycle 20,000 hours
- Noise Level In Operating Mode 56 dBA
- Ribbon Life (Characters) 4 million characters
- Dimensions Of Narrow Carriage Without Box (W x D x H) 15.7" x 13.6" x 6.0" (39.8 cm x 34.5 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Limited Warranty 3-year standard warranty parts and labor; 2-year printhead
- Toll Free Telephone Support 1-800-OKI-DATA (800-654-3282)
Okidata Microline 490 24-Pin 475CPS Impact Printer
Quality Performance Backed By 3-Year Standard Warranty