Highlights for Okidata Pacemark 3410 240x216 9-PIN 550CPS Printer
- Product Type:Dot Matrix
- Print Resolution:240 x 216 dpi
- Maximum Print Speed:550 cps
- Interfaces/Ports:Parallel Standard
Pacemark® 3410: the dependable, day in/day out, heavy-duty, high-speed printer from OKI.
When your printers are subjected to long runs at high speeds or get fed a constant stream of multi-part forms and card stock, they'd better be 3410s.
We've designed the 3410 for durable output — with fast throughput and the legendary OKI reliability. The strike force of its printhead carries through an 8-part form with stunning clarity, as well as providing better print quality on any surface. Three available paper paths make the 3410 more flexible: the standard bottom-feed or rear-feed push tractors, the optional pull tractor, and single/dual bin cut sheet feeders. And, with 3 times the memory of its leading competitor, the 3410 does it all — and does it better.
The Pacemark 3410 performs best in no-nonsense applications calling for heavy duty throughput. For point of sale, the 3410 has the capability of printing to the top edge of the form — and the metal tear bar assures any document on demand.
In back-office applications, the power and speed of the 3410 make light work of the thickest forms.
And, in networked/shared environments, the 3410 is an integral part of the whole: parallel and serial interfaces are standard, with 3rd party twin-ax or co-ax options.
Feed it 4 ways: by the standard bottom-feed or rear-feed push tractors, or optional pull tractor or single/dual bin cut sheet feeders. Short, straight paper paths reduce feeding snags. Quick and easy loading reduces downtime.
Feed it anything: continuous forms, multi-part forms, single cut-sheet paper, labels, envelopes, transparencies, even heavy card stock. It pulls paper through at 10 inches per second (ips), and skips spaces at 60 ips.
It all comes down to dependability
The 3410 prints data in a 136-column format using standard characters and in 272 columns at 20 characters per inch.
It comes with resident bar code fonts and graphic capabilities, and lets you create personalized characters and symbols with its ASCII 96-character sets plus resident and down-line loadable type fonts.
Hour after hour, day after day, it tirelessly gets the job done
The Pacemark 3410 features rugged, built-to-last construction, inside and out. Its 16-bit, 12 MHz control board is an OKI® proprietary CPU that, although designed for simplicity, still processes data 20% faster than the competition.
Fewer parts to wear down or replace, uncomplicated paper paths, and OKI's proven expertise and experience translates into exceptional performance, day in and day out.
In any environment, at any speed, with virtually any kind of paper stock or form, the Pacemark 3410 runs rings around its competition — and it keeps on running while you tend to other responsibilities.
For reliability and versatility you can count on, the Pacemark 3410 never rests.
Print Speed And Quality
Fonts And Bar Codes:
- Super Speed Draft 550 cps
- High Speed Draft 550 CPS (10 CPI)
- Utility Speed 417 CPS (10 CPI)
- Near Letter Quality Speed 105 CPS (10 CPI)
- Number Of Colors 1
- Maximum Graphics Resolution (dpi) 240x216
- Resident Near Letter Quality Fonts 2 (NLQ)
- Resident Bar Code Fonts Yes (8 Types*)
- Resident Courier Font NLQ
- Resident Gothic Font NLQ
- UPC Code Wide Carriage 51851-14001-8
- Oki Data Microline Emulation Optional
- Oki Data Pacemark Emulation Optional
- IBM Graphics ProPrinter Emulation ProPrinter
- Epson FXLQ Series Emulation FX
- Number Of Copies 8 part
- Menu Mode Paper Park Yes / Yes
- Automatic Paper Forms Loading Yes
- Semi-automatic Single Sheet Feed Semi-Auto.
- Short Tear Off Yes
- Zero Tear Off Yes
- Rear Feed Yes
- Bottom Feed Yes
- Top Pull Tractors Optional
- Push Tractors Rear & Bottom
- Continuous Forms Wide Carriage 3 - 16
- Paper Feed Rate 10 Inch / Sec
- Cut Sheet Feeder Option 1 or 2 Bins
- Number of Pins 9 Pin / .36mm
- Parallel Interface Standard
- Serial Interface Standard
- Network Capability Optional
- Printhead Life (Characters) 200 Million
Operating / Physical Specifications:
- Memory Buffer Size 28K (64K w/DLL)
- MTBF @ 25% of Duty Cycle 8,000 hours MTBF
- MTBF @ 100% Duty Cycle 2000 hrs
- Noise Level In Operating Mode 58.5 db
- Ribbon Life (Characters) 7.5 Million
- 220/240 Volt Model Available Yes
- Power Voltage 120V
- Detachable Power Cord Yes
- Power Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 75 Watts
- EPA Energy Star Compliance Yes
- Dimensions Of Wide Carriage With Box (W x D x H) 26.75 x 29 x 23
- Dimensions Of Wide Carriage Without Box (W x D x H) 25.2 x 19 x 15
- Weight Of Wide Carriage With Box 66 lbs
- Weight Of Wide Carriage Without Box 63 lbs
- Front Panel Direct Access Controls Yes
- Front Panel Limited Function Mode Yes
- Limited Warranty One year parts, labor and printhead
Okidata Pacemark 3410 240x216 9-PIN 550CPS Printer
The heavy-duty, high-speed printer for large-volume forms printing