Product Information for Panasonic Multi Talk Video Cam Handset
Highlights for Panasonic Multi Talk Video Cam Handset
- Cordless Video Camera Handset
- MULTI TALK V software
- NMULTI TALK V USB Utility
Telephone and monitoring features
2 line telephone
While one line is in use, you can make or answer a call using the other line.
The handset allows you and the person you are talking to to see each other in real time during a call, if you have ITU-T H.324 compatible video phone .
Audio monitor (between handset and base unit/handsets)
You can listen to the audio in the room where the handset or base unit is located.
Video monitor (between cordless camera and handset)
The handset allows you to monitor the room where the cordless camera is located.
You can use the handset camera to take pictures. These pictures can be used for the phonebook, as wallpaper, and as privacy images for the handset.
You can connect an audio device to the handset using the audio cable included with your base unit and record songs to be used as the handset ringer tone .
Changing the device name
You can customize the name for the handset.
This feature allows you to make or answer cellular calls using the handset or base unit, if your cellular phone is Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible to the home communication system. For more information for this feature, please visit our website.
- Operating environment 5 °C – 40 °C (41 °F – 104 °F)
- Frequency 2.402 GHz – 2.48 GHz
- Bluetooth compliance Bluetooth wireless technology 1.2
- Dimensions Approx. height 171 mm x width 51 mm x depth 51 mm
- (611/16 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches)
- Mass (Weight) Approx. 220 g (0.49 lb.)
- Power output 125 mW (max.)
- Power supply Ni-MH battery (3.6 V, 830 mAh)
- Number of pixels: 300,000 pixels (1/5 inch CMOS sensor)
- Illuminance 10 lux (min.)
- Focus Fixed 0.48 m (1829/32 inches) – Infinity
- Photograph angle
- Vertical angle: Approx. 35°
- Horizontal angle: Approx. 46°
- Video system ITU-T H.324 technology
- Image resolution Image size (QCIF) 176 x 144 pixels
- Interface USB: 1.1
- Dimensions Approx. height 64 mm x width 88 mm x depth 99 mm (217/32 inches x 315/32 inches x 329/32 inches)
- Mass (Weight) Approx. 120 g (0.26 lb.)
- Power consumption Standby: Approx. 1.5 W
- Maximum: Approx. 6.5 W
- Power supply AC adaptor (120 V AC, 60 Hz)