TOP SELLING POINT & SHOOT CAMERAS
Product Information for GE Imaging Full-HD Digital Camera with 14.4MP, CMOS, 15X Optical Zoom, 28mm Wide Angle Lens, 3-Inch LCD and HDMI (White)
Highlights for GE Imaging Full-HD Digital Camera with 14.4MP, CMOS, 15X Optical Zoom, 28mm Wide Angle Lens, 3-Inch LCD and HDMI (White)
GE G100 Power Pro Series Bridge Digital Camera features advanced Aptina A-Pix CMOS pixel technology for high performance 14MP, high speed continuous shot, image blending, improved Full-HD 1080p video and low light 3200 ISO sensitivity. Additional highlights include 15X Optical Zoom, 3.0"LCD, 28mm Wide Angle Lens, HDMI Output, Optical Image Stabilization, Object Tracking, Shutter Priority mode, Program mode, Auto Scene, Face Beauty, Pan-capture Panorama, Smile & Blink Detection, Face Auto Exposure, Red-eye Removal, High Dynamic Range, and more. Powered by LI-ion Battery.
Don't let life pass you by. Capture it all with the Power PRO Series G100 fueled by the newest CMOS technology. Check out powerful features like High-Speed Continuous Shooting, for the ability to shoot 10 frames per second in full resolution. And with a 28mm wide-angle lens and 15x long zoom you can get everyone in, plus get up close and personal.
Full HD 1080p Video and HDMI Output
Create your own highlight reel as every action scene becomes easy to capture in Full HD 1080p video. Share your high resolution videos instantly with ultra-convenient HDMI connectivity.
The CMOS Advantage
When image is everything, CMOS technology delivers. With features like High-Speed Continuous Shooting, Full 1080p HD and improved High Dynamic Range+ (HDR+), you'll never miss an action shot again.
High Dynamic Range
HDR+ (High Dynamic Range+) Photos unite. Now you never have to lose the beauty of low-light images. An improved HDR feature blends three different exposures, combining the most detailed portions of each to create one perfect image.
With the ability to blend multiple images, you can finally see the whole picture. The Multi-Exposure feature captures the action in six successive shots then combines them into in a single photo. Just one button and you're on your way.
Optical Image Stabilization
The optical image stabilization automatically adjusts for unintentional camera movements, giving you crisp, clear pictures every time.
With most cameras, "panoramic" means standing way back from your subject while it cuts off the top and bottom of the photo. With the Pancapture feature, a true single panoramic picture requires only one press of the shutter button and you panning the camera across the shot. The G100 automatically takes the remaining 2 shots, then seamlessly stitches them together.
Close ups? Low lighting? With Auto Scene Detection, the camera surveys the lighting and environment and automatically sets the exposure for the sharpest, most vibrant pictures possible. You get to concentrate on capturing the moment while the camera does the heavy lifting.
Moving targets are no problem with this cool feature. The GE High Speed Object Tracking Mode lets you target, track, and automatically focus on your subject. For action shots, there's no better way to go.
What's in the Box?
GE G100 Camera, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, USB cable, neck strap, CD-ROM, manual, quick start guide, feature guide, warranty card.
- High speed shooting that captures every exciting detail with 10 frames per second and in full resolution
- Captures all of your videos in full high-definition 1080p resolution
- Target, track and automatically focus on a moving object with our high speed object tracking mode
- Automatically enhances a subject's face by softening unnatural skintones and brightening and opening the eyes
- Automatically adjusts for unintentional camera movements, giving you clear, crisp pictures every time
- Active Image Sensor Pixels: 14.4 Megapixels
- Image Sensor: 15.1 Megapixels [1/2.3" (Aptina A-Pix CMOS pixel technology)]
- Lens Optical Zoom: 15x
- Focal Length: 5.0 mm (Wide) - 75 mm (Tele)
- 35mm Film Equivalent: 28 mm (Wide) - 420 mm (Tele)
- F Number: f/3.9 (Wide) - f/5.6 (Tele)
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups
- Shooting Modes: Auto P, S, Manual, Face Beautifier, Scene [ASCN, Portrait, Sport, Landscape, Children, Indoor, Leaf, Branch, Text, Party, ID, Fisheye, Panning Shot, Photo Frame, Sketch, Snow, Sunset, Fireworks, Glass, Museum, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Multi-Exposure, Pet (cat), Pet (dog)], Panorama and Movie
- Focusing Range: Normal: (Wide) 23.6" ~8/60 cm ~8, (Tele) 59.0" ~8/150 cm ~8; Macro: (Wide) 1.9" ~8/5.0 cm ~8
- Still Image: 14MP: 4320 x 3240, (3:2) 12MP: 4320 x 2880, (16:9) 10MP: 4320 x 2432, 8MP: 3264 x 2448, 5MP: 2592 x 1944, 3MP: 2048 x 1536, 2MP 1920 x 1080, 0.3MP: 640 x 480
- Video Resolution: 1080p 30, 720p 60, 720p 30, VGA, QVGA
- Movie Format: MOV (H.264), Audio: ACC (Stereo)
- Image Format: Exif 2.2 (JPEG)
- View Angle: 0 ~ 360 degrees
- LCD Display: 3.0 inch (230,400 Pixels) TFT-LCD
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100/200/400/800/1600/3200
- Dimensions: 4.2" x 2.7" x 1.3" (107.2 mm x 68.2 mm x 32.5 mm)