Product Information for GE Imaging Full-HD Digital Camera with 14.4MP, CMOS, 10X Optical Zoom, 3-Inch LCD, 28mm Wide Angle Lens and HDMI (Gold)
Highlights for GE Imaging Full-HD Digital Camera with 14.4MP, CMOS, 10X Optical Zoom, 3-Inch LCD, 28mm Wide Angle Lens and HDMI (Gold)
GE Power Series E1410SW Digital Camera features advanced Aptina A-Pix CMOS pixel technology for high performance 14MP, high speed continuous shot, image blending, improved Full-HD 1080p video and low light 3200 ISO sensitivity. Additional highlights include 10X Optical Zoom, 3.0"LCD, 28mm Wide Angle Lens, HDMI Output, Optical Image Stabilization, Object Tracking, Shutter Priority mode, Program mode, Auto Scene, Face Beauty, Pan-capture Panorama, Smile & Blink Detection, Face Auto Exposure, Red-eye Removal, High Dynamic Range, and more. Powered by LI-ion Battery.
Ultra Slim Body with Powerful Zoom
The E1410 is equipped with 10x optical zoom and housed in one of the slimmest designs available. Slip this camera in your purse or pocket and you'll be ready for anything.
28mm Wide Angle Lens
With its wide angle lens, you can capture a wider scene and more of the action than with traditional camera lenses.
Full HD 1080p Video and HDMI Output
Create your own highlight reel as every action becomes easy to capture in Full HD 1080p video. Share your high resolution videos instantly with ultra-convenient HDMI connectivity.
The CMOS Advantage
When image is everything, CMOS technology delivers. With features like High-Speed Continuous Shooting, Full 1080p HD and improved High Dynamic Range+ (HDR+), you'll never miss an action shot again. Combine this cutting edge performance with wide-angle, long zoom capabilities and you'll be one sharp shooter.
High Dynamic Range
HDR+ (High Dynamic Range+) Photos unite. Now you never have to lose the beauty of low-light images. An improved HDR+ feature blends three different exposures, combining the most detailed portions of each to create one perfect image.
With the ability to blend multiple images, you can finally see the whole picture. The Multi-Exposure feature captures the action in six successive shots then combines them into a single photo. Just one button and you're on your way.
GE's Face AE detects human faces and automatically adjusts camera settings for the best the exposure. When taking photos under dark shade or in backlit conditions, portrait shots still come out perfectly.
Optical Image Stabilization
The optical image stabilization automatically adjusts for unintentional camera movements, giving you crisp, clear pictures every time.
With most cameras, "panoramic" means standing way back from your subject while it cuts off the top and bottom of the photo. With the Pancapture feature, a true single panoramic picture requires only one press of the shutter button and you panning the camera across the shot. The E1410SW automatically takes the remaining 2 shots, then seamlessly stitches them together.
Close ups? Low lighting? With Auto Scene Detection, the camera surveys the lighting and environment and automatically sets the exposure for the sharpest, most vibrant pictures possible. You get to concentrate on capturing the moment while the camera does the heavy lifting.
Moving targets are no problem with this cool feature. The GE High Speed Object Tracking Mode lets you target, track, and automatically focus on your subject. For action shots, there's no better way to go.
What's in the Box?
GE E1410SW Camera, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, USB cable, neck strap, CD-ROM, manual, quick start guide, feature guide, warranty card.
- High speed shooting that captures every exciting detail with 10 frames per second and in full resolution
- Captures all of your videos in full high-definition 1080p resolution
- Target, track and automatically focus on even the fastest moving objects
- Automatically enhances a subject's face by softening unnatural skintones and brightening and opening the eyes
- Wide-view photos are produced by panning the camera across to create a seamless panoramic picture
- Active Image Sensor Pixels: 14.4 Megapixels
- Image Sensor: 15.1 Megapixels [1/2.3" (Aptina A-Pix CMOS pixel technology)]
- Lens Optical Zoom: 10x
- Focal Length: 5.0 mm (Wide) - 50 mm (Tele)
- 35mm Film Equivalent: 28 mm (Wide) - 280 mm (Tele)
- F Number: f/3.2 (Wide) - f/5.6 (Tele)
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 8 groups
- Shooting Modes: Auto P, S, Manual, Face Beautifier, Scene [ASCN, Portrait, Sport, Landscape, Children, Indoor, Leaf, Branch, Text, Party, ID, Fisheye, Panning Shot, Photo Frame, Sketch, Snow, Sunset, Fireworks, Glass, Museum, Night Landscape, Night Portrait, Multi-Exposure, Pet (cat), Pet (dog)], Panorama and Movie
- Focusing Range: Normal: (Wide) 23.6" ~8/60 cm ~8, (Tele) 39.4" ~8/100 cm ~8; Macro: (Wide) 1.9" ~8/5.0 cm ~8
- Still Image: 14MP: 4320x3240, (3:2) 12MP: 4320x2880, (16:9) 10MP: 4320x2432, 8MP: 3264x2448, 5MP: 2592x1944, 3MP: 2048x1536, 2MP 1920x1080, 0.3MP: 640x480
- Video Resolution: 1080p 30, 720p 60, 720p 30, VGA, QVGA
- Movie Format: MOV (H.264), Audio: ACC (Stereo)
- Image Format: Exif 2.2 (JPEG)
- View Angle: 0 ~ 360 degrees
- LCD Display: 3.0 inch (230,400 Pixels) TFT-LCD
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100/200/400/800/1600/3200
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 2.2" x 0.7 ~ 1.0" (98.3 mm x 56.8 mm x 19 ~ 25.4 mm)