Product Information for Olympus PT-EP11 Underwater Housing for OM-D E-M1 Micro Four Thirds Camera
Highlights for Olympus PT-EP11 Underwater Housing for OM-D E-M1 Micro Four Thirds Camera
The PT-EP11 Underwater Housing from Olympus is a durable waterproof case enabling you to shoot beneath the surface with your OM-D E-M1 Micro Four Thirds digital camera. It features a depth rating of 147.6'. Take advantage of the E-M1's Underwater White Balance function, which nearly eliminates blue cast to help restore lost colors, as well as its Underwater Macro and Underwater Wide shooting modes.
The housing provides access to all essential camera functions via mechanical controls. Using the FL-LM2 removable flash, included with the camera, you can wirelessly control the optional dedicated underwater flash UFL-2.
The optional PAD-EP08 Port Extension Adapter allows you to attach the PPO-E01, PPO-E04, or PPO-E03 lens port to accommodate Four Thirds lenses, thus expanding compatibility. Wide-angle lenses increase your angle of coverage, allowing you to get close to your subject while fitting more in the frame. Macro lenses will enable extreme close-up shots. Both types of lenses cut down on distortion caused by the water, thus improving image quality.
- Depth Rating: 147.6'
- Access to All Essential Camera Functions
- Accepts PAD-EP08 Adapter for Lens Ports
- Permits Wireless Flash Control
- Depth Rating: 147.6' (45.0 m)
- Control Type: Mechanical
- Controls: Access to all essential camera functions, including underwater white balance and underwater macro and wide modes
- Lens Port: Optional PAD-EP08 Port Extension Adapter allows you to attach PPO-E01, PPO-E04, PPO-E03 or PPO-E02 lens port
- PPO-EP01 port compatible without PAD-EP08
- Buoyancy: Not specified by manufacturer
- Internal Flash Usable: Yes, FL-LM2 removable flash included with camera
- External Flash Connector: Fiber optic cable connector
- Use FL-LM2 to trigger underwater flash UFL-2 wirelessly
- Color: Black
- Limited Warranty: 1-Year