Product Information for Intel Media DH77DF Desktop Motherboard - Intel H77 Express Chipset - Socket H2 LGA-1155 - 1 Pack
Highlights for Intel Media DH77DF Desktop Motherboard - Intel H77 Express Chipset - Socket H2 LGA-1155 - 1 Pack
- Processor Supported:Core i5
- Processor Socket:Socket H2 LGA-1155
The Intel BOXDH77DF mini-ITX motherboard is great choice for those wanting outstanding computing capability and extreme space-efficiency from their HTPC. With ATX-similar specifications, including 4 DIMMs and one PCIe 2.0 x16 slot, this motherboard brings the power and reliability of Intel 3rd generation processor to a new small form factor. In addition to DVI-I port, the HDMI and DisplayPort connectors allow you to easily extend the beauty of your HD movies and photos to large screen TV for easy share with families and friends.
Support Intel 3rd Generation Core Processor
Based on Intel H77 chipset, the Intel BOXDH77DF supports the state-of-the-art 3rd generation Intel Core processors in LGA 1155 packaging while maintaining compatibility with 2nd generation Intel Core processors. Intel Rapid Start Technology allows quick system resumes from the hibernate state. And the Intel Smart Connect Technology provides faster application refresh by allowing applications to be updated in a low power state. (Some features are not available when used with 2nd generation Intel Core processors)
USB 3.0 and SATA III
The USB 3.0 technology is natively built into the chipset to provide up to 5Gbps bandwidth for blazing fast data transfer. The SATA III interface enables up to 6Gbps link speed - twice the speed of SATA revision II to take full advantage of the latest SSD storage technology.
The Intel BOXDH77DF motherboard comes equipped with DVI-I, HDMI and DisplayPort for easy connection to a wide range display equipment.
Intel Rapid Storage Technology
Intel Rapid Storage Technology offers new levels of protection, performance and expandability for desktop and mobile platforms. Whether using one or multiple hard drives, users can take advantage of enhanced performance and lower power consumption. When using more than one drive, the user can have added protection against data loss in the event of a hard drive failure.
Bios Vault Technology
Virtually incorruptible BIOS that provides fault-tolerant and secure firmware operating and upgrade environments.
Fast Boot Technology
Speed through system boot times and eliminate unnecessary delays. From power off to desktop in seconds.
- Supports 2nd and 3rd generation Intel Core i7, i5, and i3 processors in the LGA1155 package
- Intel H77 Express Chipset
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 WHQL certified
- Supports the 2nd & 3rd generation Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors
- DVI-I, HDMI and DisplayPort connectors
- Brand: Intel
- Model: BOXDH77DF
- CPU Socket Type: LGA 1155
- CPU Type: Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- North Bridge: Intel H77
- Number of Memory Slots: 2×240pin
- Memory Standard:
- DDR3 1600/1333/1066
- Note: DDR3 1600 MHz DIMMs are only supported by 3rd generation Intel Core processor family processors
- Maximum Memory Supported: 16GB
- Channel Supported: Dual Channel
- PCI Express 3.0 x16: 1
- Mini Card Slots: 1 x PCI Express Full-/Half-Mini Card slot with support for mSATA
- SATA 3Gb/s: 2
- SATA 6Gb/s: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s
- Audio Chipset: Realtek ALC898
- Audio Channels: 8 Channels
- LAN Chipset: Intel 82579V
- Max LAN Speed: 10/100/1000Mbps
Rear Panel Ports
- Video Ports: DVI
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI
- DisplayPort: 1 x DisplayPort
- USB 1.1/2.0: 4 x USB 2.0
- USB 3.0: 2 x USB 3.0
- IEEE 1394: 1 x IEEE 1394a
- eSATA: 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s
- S/PDIF Out: 1 x Optical
- Audio Ports: 5 Ports
Internal I/O Connectors
- Onboard USB: 2 x USB 3.0 + 6 x USB 2.0
- Onboard 1394: 1 x 1394a
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 6.7"
- Power Pin: 24 Pin