- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Casio PRO XJ-H1750 3D Ready DLP Projector - 720p - HDTV - 4:3
$ 2099.99 $ 2399.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Astro Pneumatic Two Way Ratcheting Oil Filter Wrench - 80-100mm (3.15"-3.9")
$ 23.29 $ 51.33
Barco ClickShare USB Button Wireless Interface AV Streamer
$ 295.00 $ 295.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Filemaker Inc. Filemaker Pro 12 Advanced Upgrade
Highlights for Filemaker Inc. Filemaker Pro 12 Advanced Upgrade
FileMaker Pro Advanced includes all the features of FileMaker Pro plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools to help you design and develop more powerful, more customized database solutions - faster and easier than ever before!
Customize your database even more by adding your own menus and menu items using the Custom Menu feature of FileMaker Pro Advanced. Plus, you can add Tooltips to layout objects to make your layouts more intuitive. Even create standalone, runtime applications that include the FileMaker web viewer.
FileMaker Pro Advanced includes essential debugging and reporting tools that help you build stable, reliable solutions more efficiently. It's easier than ever to pinpoint problem areas by reviewing scripts step-by-step in the script debugger. You can monitor fields, variables, expressions, and even test calculation formulas with the data viewer, as well as temporarily disable script steps to test portions of your scripts.
Once you've designed and deployed your database, the FileMaker Pro Advanced database reporting and optimization features will help you update solutions more easily and keep them running at peak performance. Update databases faster by importing multiple tables or by using copy/paste to move fields, tables, scripts, and script steps. Get comprehensive information on database schema and options. Plus, the FileMaker maintenance tools will ensure you're getting maximum performance from your solutions.
- Category: Business applications
- Subcategory: Business - databases / database tools
- Version: 12
- Language(s): English
- Localization: United States
- License Type: Version / product upgrade package
- License Qty: 1 user
- License Pricing: Standard
- FileMaker Pro v. 10
- FileMaker Pro v. 11
- FileMaker Pro Advanced v. 10
- FileMaker Pro Advanced v. 11
- FileMaker Pro v. 12
- Platform: Windows, MacOS
- Distribution Media: DVD-ROM
- Package Type: Retail
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista Business SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate SP2, Apple MacOS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3, Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP3, Apple MacOS X 10.7 Lion
- Peripheral / Interface Devices: 1024 x 768 monitor resolution
System Requirements Details:
- Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 - 1 GHz - RAM 1 GB
- Microsoft Windows XP - 700 MHz - RAM 256 MB
- Apple MacOS X 10.6 - RAM 1 GB
- Apple MacOS X 10.7 Lion - RAM 2 GB