- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Gojo Industries NXT Instant Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, 1000mL, 5 1/8w x 4d x 10h, WE/Gray
Asus Hyper Kit Expansion Card M.2 SAS HD PCI Express 2.5 SSD
$ 19.20 $ 30.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Bogen Telephone Access Module Ver. 2 (Requires Power Supply)
$ 174.05 $ 368.36
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Filemaker Inc. v.12.0 Pro - Version Upgrade
Highlights for Filemaker Inc. v.12.0 Pro - Version Upgrade
- License Type:Version Upgrade
- Package Type:Retail
Marketing InformationDatabase management for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web
FileMaker Pro is powerful, easy-to-use database software that helps you and your team get any task done faster. Millions of people in business, government, and education use FileMaker Pro to effortlessly manage all their information on iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac and the web.
FileMaker Pro comes with many easy-to-use tools, including many built-in Starter Solutions, to help you quickly manage your important tasks. See what FileMaker Pro can do for you.
CompatibilityFileMaker Pro 12 database only work with other FileMaker 12 software. Files from previous versions of FileMaker Pro must be converted to the new file format to be shared with FileMaker Pro 12.
- Intel-based Mac
- 64-bit Intel Core 2 Duo Mac for Mac OS X Mountain Lion v.10.8
- Mac OS X v.10.6
- Mac OS X Lion v.10.7
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion v.10.8
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended) for Mac OS X v.10.6
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB Recommended) for Mac OS X Lion v.10.7 & Mac OS X Mountain Lion v.10.8
- 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display
- Apply one of 40 stunning new themes to instantly change the look of your database.
- Use new gradients, image slicing, and alignment guides to get the design precision you need.
- Manage projects, content, resources, estimates and much more with all-new, professionally designed solutions.
- Drag and drop files into your database, render images faster, and securely store and manage data externally.
- Create and modify charts in a snap with the new integrated set-up window.
- Get design tools, themes, scripts and calculation functions to specifically help you quickly build apps for iPad and iPhone.
- Format a window as a modal dialog or floating "palette-type" window.
- Download content from a URL via scripting.
- Perform SQL queries against your FileMaker solution.
- Repoint your ESS connection to a different SQL database for development and testing needs.