Product Information for Filemaker Inc. FileMaker v.12.0 Pro - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Filemaker Inc. FileMaker v.12.0 Pro - Complete Product - 1 User
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Academic
- Package Type:Retail
- License Quantity:1 User
FileMaker Pro is an easy-to-use database software for Windows and Mac OS that helps you manage people, projects, assets and more - the easy way! The award-winning ease of use that is built into every aspect of FileMaker Pro continues to be praised by millions of customers and industry experts around the world. With its easy installation and setup, you'll be up and running in a matter of minutes - not hours or days.
Then a few clicks will convert your Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and other files to FileMaker databases for easier searching, sorting, printing and reporting.
The intuitive point-and-click interface helps you customize solutions and share them with ease. So whether you're tracking a simple contact list or multiple project tasks, FileMaker Pro helps you manage it all - faster and easier than ever before!
FileMaker Pro 12 database only work with other FileMaker 12 software. Files from previous versions of FileMaker Pro must be converted to the new file format to be shared with FileMaker Pro 12.
- 1 GHz or faster for Windows 7/Vista
- 700 MHz or faster for Windows XP (Pentium III 700 MHz or faster Recommended)
- Intel-based Mac
- Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium
- Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP Professional/Home Edition with Service Pack 3
- Mac OS X v.10.6
- Mac OS X Lion v.10.7
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended) for Windows 7/Vista
- 256 MB RAM (2 GB Recommended) for Windows XP
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB Recommended) for Mac OS X Lion v.10.7
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended) for Mac OS X v.10.6
- 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display
Eye-catching layout themes:
- Apply one of 40 stunning new themes to instantly change the look of your database.
More design layout tools:
- Use new gradients, image slicing, and alignment guides to get the design precision you need.
Re-designed Starter Solutions:
- Manage projects, content, resources, estimates and much more with all-new, professionally designed solutions.
Enhanced container fields:
- Drag and drop files into your database, render images faster, and securely store and manage data externally.
- Create and modify charts in a snap with the new integrated set-up window.
iOS design and development tools:
- Get design tools, themes, scripts and calculation functions to specifically help you quickly build apps for iPad and iPhone.
- Format a window as a modal dialog or floating "palette-type" window.
Insert from URL:
- Download content from a URL via scripting.
Execute SQL calculation function:
- Perform SQL queries against your FileMaker solution.
- Repoint your ESS connection to a different SQL database for development and testing needs.