- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Metal Ware One Touch Operation Vacuum Sealer White Powerful Motor
$ 53.55 $ 69.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401N Laser Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
Free Shipping | In Stock
HP LaserJet Pro M225DW Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - Plain Paper Print
$ 211.65 $ 420.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Day-Timer Dated Two-Page-per-Week Organizer Refill, January-December, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, 2016
$ 18.50 $ 22.69
Product Information for Filemaker Inc. v.12.0 Pro Advanced - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Filemaker Inc. v.12.0 Pro Advanced - Complete Product - 1 User
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Academic
- License Quantity:1 User
Advanced development and customization tools
FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced includes all the features of FileMaker Pro 12 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools. If you design databases for yourself or your team and want to build more powerful and more flexible database applications, then FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced is for you.
- Filemaker v.12.0 Pro Advanced
- Installation Guide
- Features Guide
- FileMaker Pro 12 and FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced databases only work with other FileMaker 12 software. Files from previous versions of FileMaker Pro must be converted to the new file format to be shared with FileMaker Pro 12/Pro 12 Advanced.
- 1 GHz or faster for Windows 7/Vista
- 700 MHz Pentium III or faster for Windows XP
- Intel-based Mac
- Windows 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium
- Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Home Premium with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP Professional/Home Edition with Service Pack 3
- Mac OS X Lion v.10.7
- Mac OS X v.10.6
- 256 MB RAM (2 GB Recommended) for Windows XP
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended) for Windows 7/Vista
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended) for Mac OS X v.10.6
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB Recommended) for Mac OS X Lion v.10.7
- 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display
- To use a database shared with Instant Web Publishing, Windows web users need Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or 8.0, Firefox 9.0 or Safari 5.1. On the Mac, web users need Safari 5.1 or Firefox 9.0. These versions are the minimum requirement. This software may also work with later versions certified by FileMaker, Inc
Get Started Quickly:
- Use the Quick Start Screen, one of many Starter Solutions, or the Resource Center to help you easily create databases in minutes, even if you've never used a database before.
- FileMaker Pro works on both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Create a solution on your Mac and share it with Windows users or vice versa.
Easy Data Import:
- Bring your existing data into FileMaker Pro, including .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, Microsoft Excel, and Bento files.
- Create quick reports in a spreadsheet-like format or build custom reports with the Layout/Report Assistant.
- Even use FileMaker Charts to better visualize your data.
- Share your database with up to nine other FileMaker Pro users simultaneously through a network.
- Plus save your FileMaker data as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or Adobe® Acrobat PDF and email it in a couple of clicks.
Publish to the web:
- Securely publish your databases to the web and share with five concurrent users with Instant Web Publishing.
Connect to External SQL Data Sources:
- Create live, 2-way connections with data in Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Apply one of 40 stunning new themes to instantly change the look of your database.
More layout tools:
- Use new gradients, image slicing, and alignment guides to get the design precision you need.
Re-designed Starter Solutions:
- Manage projects, content, resources, estimates and much more with all-new, professionally designed solutions.
Enhanced container fields:
- Drag and drop files into your database, render images faster, and securely store and manage data externally.
- Create and modify charts in a snap with the new integrated set-up window.
iOS design and development tools:
- Get design tools, themes, scripts and calculation functions to specifically help you quickly build apps for iPad and iPhone.
- Add, change, or delete menu items or entire menu sets with a new, streamlined interface.
- Specify certain custom menus to display when using an iOS device.
- Pinpoint problem areas in all scripts - including those attached to buttons and Custom Menus.
- Turn off Script Triggers when debugging to fine tune the troubleshooting process.
- Build your own functions and now copy, paste, or import them into any FileMaker Pro file.
Multiple Table Import:
- Build or modify databases faster by importing multiple tables at once.
- Monitor fields, variables, and calculations while troubleshooting.
- Create standalone runtime solutions that don't require FileMaker Pro.
- Build applications where all menus are hidden.
External Function Plug-in API:
- Build more robust calculations and extend database capabilities.
Database Design Report:
- Run comprehensive reports on all elements of your database schema.