Highlights for Filemaker Inc. v.12.0 Server - Complete Product - 1 Server
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
- Package Type:Retail
- License Quantity:1 Server
Securely host groups of FileMaker Pro users over a network or on the web by adding FileMaker Server (separate purchase of FileMaker Pro required). It's fast, reliable, easy-to-use server software for securely managing your FileMaker Pro databases.
When using FileMaker Go for iPad and iPhone, connect to databases hosted on FileMaker Server for instant access to the most current information. Any changes you make to your data while you're on the go are immediately accessible to your entire team. Connect to FileMaker Server using a local wireless network or over the Internet using Wi-Fi or 3G.
General InformationProduct Type: SoftwareManufacturer Part Number: H6324ZM/AManufacturer Website Address: www.filemaker.comManufacturer: Filemaker, IncProduct Name: v.12.0 ServerPackage Type: RetailBrand Name: FilemakerPacking: Box
License InformationLicense Pricing: StandardLicense Type: Complete ProductLicense Quantity: 1 Server
- FileMaker Server 12 and FileMaker Server 12 Advanced only support FileMaker Pro 12 and FileMaker Go 12 databases.
- Databases from older versions of FileMaker Pro will need to be converted to FileMaker Pro 12 in order to be hosted using FileMaker Server 12 or FileMaker Server 12 Advanced.
- Intel-based Mac with Dual Core
- Dual Core for PC
- Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server v.10.6.8 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X Lion and OS X Lion Server v.10.7 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 Professional Edition with Service Pack 1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition with Service Pack 2 (32/64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 with Service Pack 2 (32-bit)
- 80 GB (keep 10 GB free space)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB Recommended) for Mac OS X/OS X Server (32-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB Recommended) for Mac OS X/OS X Server/OS X Lion/OS X Lion Server (64-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB Recommended) for Windows 7/Server 2008/Server 2003 (32-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB Recommended) for Windows 7/Server 2008 (64-bit)
- To use a database shared with Instant Web Publishing, Windows web users need Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or 8.0, Firefox 9.0 or Safari 5.1. On the Mac, web users need Safari 5.1 or Firefox 9.0. These versions are the minimum requirement. This software may also work with later versions certified by FileMaker, Inc.
Product InformationPlatform Supported: Intel-based MacFeatures:
Quick Installation and Administration:
- Install FileMaker Server quickly. Manage your databases remotely and automate administrative tasks.
24/7 reliability and availability:
- Get anytime access to your data with 24/7 availability. Protect your data with scheduled live back-ups, which run even while your databases are in use.
- Connect up to 250 FileMaker Pro users by adding FileMaker Server. Plus get greater security and network performance.
- Manage user access through external authentication via Active Directory/Open Directory. Use SSL encryption for secure data transfer.Manage user access through external authentication via Active Directory/Open Directory. Use SSL encryption for secure data transfer.
Custom Web Publishing:
Language Supported: GermanSoftware Name: FileMaker v.12.0 ServerSoftware Sub Type: DBMSSoftware Main Type: DatabaseOperating System Supported: Windows
- Create custom, data-driven websites using PHP or XML. Get up to 200 concurrent web connections.
Filemaker Inc. v.12.0 Server - Complete Product - 1 Server
DBMS - Standard Box Retail - Intel-based Mac, PC - German