Highlights for Sony DVP-SR500H DVD Player
- Scanning Modes:Progressive Scan
Enjoy your DVD collection with Sony DVP-SR500H upscaling DVD player.1 It upgrades your DVD collection to near high definition for an improved picture quality at an incredible value. In addition, you save energy as it meets ENERGY STAR standard.
Technical InformationMedia Support: DVD-RW - PlayFeatures: Screen SaverFormats Support: DVD Video
WarrantyStandard Warranty: 1 Year Limited
AudioSound System: Dolby Digital Embedded
Interfaces/PortsInterfaces/Ports: 1 x RCA Component Video Out - Rear
General InformationProduct Type: DVD PlayerManufacturer Part Number: DVPSR500HManufacturer Website Address: www.sony.comManufacturer: Sony CorporationProduct Model: DVP-SR500HProduct Name: DVP-SR500H DVD PlayerBrand Name: Sony
Package Contents DVP-SR500H DVD Player Remote Control
Network & Communication
Physical CharacteristicsDimensions: 1.26" Height x 12.60" Width x 8.23" DepthWeight: 2.65 lb Approximate
Power DescriptionInput Voltage: 110 V AC
Technical InformationDisc Capacity: 1Recording Time: Not ApplicableScanning Modes: Progressive Scan
- Worked for almost four months
- Slow and stopped working.
- Plays even OLD DVD/CDs that were scratched
- Everything is fine and dandy
- Not much that I can think of.
- at least it lasted 2 months
- does almost everything I expected
- Small package
- Universal remote doesn't have codes for Sanyo TV's
Sony DVP-SR500H DVD Player
DVD-RW DVD+RW DVD+R CD-RW DVD-R - DVD Video CD-DA MPEG-1 WMA AAC JPEG MP3 Video CD SVCD LPCM Playback - 1