TOP SELLING DVD PLAYERS
Product Information for Panasonic Panasonic DMREZ37VK (Refurbished)
Highlights for Panasonic Panasonic DMREZ37VK (Refurbished)
- Fully functional manufacturer refurbished product
- Includes all original manufacturer accessories
- 90 day manufacturer's warranty
Super Multi-Format Recording and Playback
Incredibly versatile and format friendly, the DMREZ37VK can record and play back just about any DVD you can throw at it. Specifically, it can record to and play back DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R, and DVD+RW discs. It can also play back many more disc formats, including: DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD-R (dual layer), DVD+R (dual layer), CD, CD-DA, and CD-R and CD-RW discs (including MP3 and JPEG). With the DMREZ37VK, you never have to think twice about what disc you need.
One-Touch 2-Way Copying From VHS To DVD
Simply press a button and One-Touch 2-Way Copying lets you transfer material from VHS tapes to DVD discs and vice versa. This means you can easily record your entire video library onto DVD for a collection that takes up much less space. During tape-to-DVD copying, there's also a handy function that reads recording start (VISS) signals on a tape and automatically creates thumbnails on the DVD discs. Searching blindly through those thumbnails might be difficult if it weren't for the DMREZ37VK's Direct Navigator, which displays thumbnails of every program on the disc as you browse, making it easy to identify the contents of each recording.
Built-In ATSC Tuner
Beware over-the-air viewers! Soon all TV transmission will be digital and, if you don't shop wisely now you'll be left with 49 channels of gray snow. The Accutune Digital Tuner built in to the Panasonic DMREZ37VK is a high performance hybrid tuner capable of receiving both digital and analog broadcasts. It uses a signal processor to effectively control noise and distortion, and its proprietary matching circuits allow it to transform and separate digital or analog signals. When digital broadcast signals drop out, generally the picture either disappears or becomes filled with block-noise, but the Accutune Digital Tuner produces a beautiful picture even under difficult reception conditions, such as when there are obstacles interfering with direct signal access.
The DMREZ37VK can record an amazing 500 lines of horizontal resolution in LP mode, which is twice the 250 lines of resolution offered by conventional LP Mode recording. What does this mean? It means that you can now record longer (4 hours on a single-sided DVD-R or -RAM disc as opposed to 2 hours) and still enjoy the crisp, vibrant images with exceptional detail that 500 lines of horizontal resolution delivers.
Watch And Record At The Same Time
Imagine sitting down to watch this weekend's episode of your favorite show and realizing that you never got around to watching your recording of last week's episode. Not a problem with Time Slip, featuring simultaneous record and play. Select this week's episode in your program guide, start recording, and as it records you can watch your recording of last week's episode. What if you set up your DVD recorder to record a movie from 8:00 to 10:00 while you're out, but dinner was faster than you expected and you get home early? With the Chasing Playback feature, you don't have to wait for the program to finish recording in order to watch it. You can begin watching the portion of the program that has already been saved while the DVD recorder continues recording the remainder of the program.
Avoid Accidental Recording Over a Program
If you own a VCR, it's almost certain that at some point someone has accidentally recorded over a movie or show that you wanted to keep. One-Touch Record will save your favorite programs from the same fate by automatically scanning the disc for blank space before starting the recording process. No more worries that your favorite sitcom's season finale will by overwritten by a family member's fishing show.
Copy Home Videos with One Button
It can be heartbreaking when you play an old VHS home video and find that years of playback have degraded the image and sound quality. Preserve your precious VHS tapes by transferring them to DVD, which will provide durability and many years of enjoyment. With One-Touch 2-Way Transfer, you can dub a VHS tape to DVD by pushing a single button.
Film-Like Image Quality
The goal of any playback device should be accurate reproduction of the original content. In the case of DVDs, most of that content is film-based. Utilizing advanced progressive scan playback techniques and very accurate MPEG video decoders, the DMREZ37VK provides an image that faithfully represents the image you see at your favorite movie theater.
- Recordable Disc Types: DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- Progressive Scanning
- Plays DVD-Audio/Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/RW (DL), DVD+R/RW (DL)
- Component Video Output, S-Video Output, Composite Video Output
- Optical Digital Audio Output For DTS and Dolby Digital Surround Sound, 2ch Audio Out
- DV Input Terminal, S-Video Inputs, Composite Video Inputs, Audio L/R Inputs, RF Inputs
- Time Slip Function: Chasing Playback, Simultaneous Record and Play, Time Slip Button
- ACCUTUNE Digital (ATSC) Tuner With Automatic Program Information Acquisition
- Universal (TV/DVD) Remote Control
- Plays CD (CDDA), Video CD, CD-R/RW (including MP3 and JPEG)
- One-Touch Record and Play
- Rapid Random Access, Recording and Playback (With DVD-RAM Discs)
- Playlist Playback, Direct Navigator
- REAL TIME Variable Bit Rate Control
- Flexible Recording (FR Mode), Selectable Recording Modes: XP, SP, LP, EP, FR
- Long Time Recording With High Picture Quality (8 Hours In EP Mode)
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording (Records 500 Lines of Horizontal Resolution in LP Mode)
- VHS Refresh Dubbing To DVD
- 4x Natural Gradation
- Power Source: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 21W (6.1 in Standby Mode)
- Bilingual Recording (DVD-RAM Disc Only)
- Dimensions: 16.94" W x 2.31" H x 9.81" D
- Weight: 6.16 lbs.