Highlights for Chauvet Lighting COLORstrip
- Product Type:Special Effect Lighting System
COLORstrip™ is an LED-fitted strip fixture. The unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller.
The COLORstrip™ features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers, and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing and color fade patterns.
Jacking the COLORstrip™ into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. At 38 inches long, 2.5 inches wide (96.5cm x 6.4cm),and weighing less than 5 pounds (2.05kgs), it is ideal for creating \"runway\" effects without cluttering up the catwalk.
General InformationProduct Type: Special Effect Lighting SystemManufacturer Part Number: COLORSTRIPManufacturer Website Address: www.chauvetlighting.comManufacturer: Chauvet LightingProduct Name: COLORstripProduct Line: COLORstripBrand Name: Chauvet Lighting
- Full-size, linear wash light for use in up lighting applications or for great eye-candy effects
- Create additional effects by linking multiple strips together to make runway chases
- Fits in the CHS-60 VIP Travel Bag which makes transportation a breeze
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- DMX Channels: 4
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Input Voltage Range: 100V AC - 240V AC
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 72 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 73 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Light source: 384 (128 red, 128 green, 128 blue) LEDs
- Power linking: 15 units @ 120 V AC/ 28 units @ 230 V AC
Chauvet Lighting Products:
- COLORstrip Mini
- Freedom Strip Mini
- Freedom PAR
Physical CharacteristicsWeight (Approximate): 4.41 lbHeight: 6.0"Width: 38.0"Depth: 2.5"
WarrantyLimited Warranty: 2 Year
Chauvet Lighting COLORstrip