- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
TOP SELLING CURLING IRONS
Product Information for Conair CT125S Curling Iron 1.1/4 inch
Highlights for Conair CT125S Curling Iron 1.1/4 inch
The unique barrel of the ConiStraight is rounded, tapered, and split, making it one of the most versatile irons in professional styling. Opened up as a flat iron, titanium plates glide over hair to straighten, shine and smooth. Bending the ends of hair around the curved outer barrel creates flips and curves; wrapping hair between twin barrels forms twisted drop curls and beautiful loops. Locked into the closed position, the styler becomes a tapered curling iron that creates any size curl or wave! Tiny silicone guides on the clipless titanium barrel guide hair into the perfect position for spiral curls, and cool tips offer great maneuverability.
Features and Benefits
- Sol-Gel nano titanium/ceramic barrel
- Open: straightener or twin barrel
- Close (with lock-in function): conicurl
- Ceramic heater instant heat and recovery
- 3 heat setting – 340°F, 400°F, 450°F
- Ryton housing resists ultra-high heat