Highlights for Cyberdata Speaker - Gray, White
- Product Type:Speaker
- Form Factor:Ceiling-mountable
CyberData's new SIP-enabled Talk Back Speaker enables two-way conversations in settings such as classrooms, offices, medical facilities and clinics. A remote call button (which is included for the SIP-enabled version), enables calls to a predetermined extension that can be initiated from the room with the speaker. The new SIP-enabled Push-to-Talk Talkback Speaker also includes a monitor mode function where the speaker may be called from a remote phone that discretely monitors the activity in the room.
The Push-To-Talk function for the speaker does the best job of addressing high background noise levels, effectively providing clear two-way communication.
The SIP-enabled Talk Back Speaker easily connects into local area networks with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch. Its small footprint allows the speaker to be mounted almost anywhere with multiple mounting options available.
- Form Factor: Ceiling-mountable
- Diameter: 9.0"
- Depth: 2.4"
- Sound Pressure Level: 96 dB
- PMPO Output Power: 10 W
- Product Type: Speaker
- Manufacturer Part Number: 011180
- Manufacturer Website Address: www.cyberdata.net
- Manufacturer: CyberData Corporation
- Product Name: SIP-Enabled VoIP Talkback Ceiling Speaker
- Brand Name: CyberData
- SIP-Enabled VoIP Talkback Ceiling Speaker
- Remote Call Button
Certifications & Standards
- FCC Class A
- UL 60950
- IEEE 802.3af
Cyberdata Speaker - Gray, White