Ricoh On-Site Extended Warranty Package - Extended Service Agreement
$ 1339.80 Original Price$ 1700.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Ricoh PrinterOn HotSpot - Subscription License - 1 Printer
$ 747.06 Original Price$ 950.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Ricoh 3YR HOTSPOT SVC-SUB EXTN
$ 1035.22 Original Price$ 1350.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Ricoh IEEE 1284c Interface Board
Product Information for Ricoh Aficio SP C431DN-HS Laser Printer - Color - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
Highlights for Ricoh Aficio SP C431DN-HS Laser Printer - Color - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop
- Print Color:Color
- Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm):42
The RICOH Aficio SP C431DN-HS Color HotSpot Printer offers a fast, easy, and secure means for corporate guests, clients, traveling executives, and mobile employees to print E-mails and attachments, documents, and Web pages using virtually any Internet-enabled device…without the need for IT support, to install drivers, apps, cables, or authenticate users. Ricoh’s HotSpot technology is the only secure, customizable, mobile printing solution completely embedded inside a desktop printer.
- Simple installation —This turn-key system is self-configuring and ready to Print Simply Anywhere® in minutes. Internet Access is all that’s needed. Plus, every Ricoh Aficio SP C431DN-HS includes a one-year subscription to PrinterOn's mobile printing service.
- Totally embedded —All printer hardware enhancements are preconfigured; all software is pre-loaded; no additional support is required. That means no external appliances or servers at the installation site.
- Secure printing —Jobs are only printed after entering a secure release code.
- Flexibility —Set up this mobile laser printing solution as a free convenience to attract new customers or as a chargeable printing service to increase revenues.
- Support for third party billing systems — The HotSpot mobile printing solution integrates seamlessly with PayPal, the global leader in online payment solutions.
- Customizable interface — Incorporate company logos and colors on the PrintSpots™ Web page to reflect your business identity and present HotSpot printing as a value-added service exclusive to your establishment.
- Printing Modes:
- Web-based: User types the printer’s URL (Web address) into an Internet browser.
- E-mail: Forward/send E-mail messages and/or attachments to the E-mail address assigned to the printer. Internet-enabled laptops, Smartphones and tablet PCs are supported.
- Supported File Formats: Microsoft Word 2.0 > 2007, Microsoft Excel 2.0 > 2007, Microsoft PowerPoint 4.0 > 2007, Microsoft Visio 5 > 2007, OpenOffice.org, Adobe PDF, Web pages (htm, html, mhtml), Text & TRFT files, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF files
- Supported Languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian and German
- Security Features:
- All jobs transmitted through a HotSpot web page submission are encrypted with SSL.
- Printer On mail servers accept requests for TLS authentication for all jobs submitted via E-mail. Each job is automatically assigned a 4 – 10 digit Release Code which must be entered at the device in order for the files to print.
- Note: HotSpot print jobs default to either Letter or Legal size. Other paper sizes and envelope printing are only available when the device is used as a standard network printer.
Main Unit Specifications
- Configuration: Desktop Color Laser Printer
- Laser beam scanning & electrophotographic printing
- Dual- component toner development, 4 drum tandem method
- Keypad: Integrated 12-key alphanumeric keypad
- 600 x 600 dpi (1 bit)
- 600 x 600 dpi (2 bit)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi (1 bit)
- Print Speed (Letter): 42-ppm Full-color & Monochrome
- First Print Speed:
- Full-color: 15 seconds
- Monochrome: 10 seconds
- Warm-Up Time: 50 seconds or less
- Standard Paper Supply: 550-sheet Tray + 100-sheet Bypass Tray = 650 sheets
- Optional Paper Supply: 550-sheet Paper Feed Unit (Up to 3 may be installed)
- Maximum Paper Capacity: 2,300 sheets
- Automatic Duplexing: Standard (100% productivity)
- Acceptable Paper Sizes:
- Std. & Optional Trays: 3.9" x 5.8" to 8.5" x 14" (98 mm x 148 mm to 216 mm x 356 mm)
- Bypass Tray: 2.8" x 5.0" to 8.5" x 49.6" (70 mm x 127 mm to 216 mm x 1260 mm)
- Acceptable Paper Weights:
- Std. & Optional Trays: 14 – 59 lb. Bond / 120 lb. Index (52 – 220 g/m²)
- Bypass Tray: 14 – 69 lb. Bond / 140 lb. Index (52 – 256 g/m²)
- When Duplexing: 16 – 44 lb. Bond / 90 lb. Index (60 – 163 g/m²)
- Output Capacity: 500 sheets, face down
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.48" x 25.91" x 19.29" (444 mm x 658 mm x 490 mm)
- Weight: 126 lb. (57 kg)
- Power Requirements: 120 – 127V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Maximum: 1520W or less
- Operating: 894W or less
- Energy Saver: 110W
- Sleep: 6W
Print Controller Specifications
- CPU: 600 MHz
- Memory: 768 MB RAM standard/maximum
- Hard Disk Drive: 80 GB (standard)
- Standard Interfaces: 10/100Base-TX Ethernet, USB 2.0 Host (Type A), USB 2.0 Hi Speed (Type B)
- Optional Interfaces: IEEE 802.11a/g Wireless LAN, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 1284/ECP Parallel
- Printer Languages/Drivers: PCL 5c, PCL 6, Adobe PostScript 3 + PDF Direct Print*
- (Page Description Languages/Drivers are accessible for standard network printing only.)
- Fonts: PCL: 45 fonts + 13 International fonts
- PostScript 3: 136 fonts
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6), AppleTalk, IPX/SPX (optional)
- Supported Environments: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003 & 2003R2, Server 2008, Mac OS 8.6 – 9.x, OS X v.10.2+, Novell NetWare v 6.5+, SAP R/3, Citrix Presentation Server, UNIX (Ricoh Filter Phase 11)
- Software Utilities: Web Image Monitor, Web SmartDeviceMonitor, SmartDeviceMonitor for Admin, @Remote
- Security Features: Enhanced Locked Print-NX, Administrator Authentication (5 levels), User Authentication (5 types including 500 User Codes), SNMP v3 Authentication, IPsec Communications, 128-bit SSL Print Job Data Encryption, User Lockout/Auto Logout, Locked Print, HDD Data Encryption + DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS), Address Book & Password Encryption, WPA (Wi-Fi Protect Access)
- (Security features available when device is used as a network printer)