Highlights for Pantone Inc. Capsure with Formula Guide Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated
Marketing InformationEquip yourself with the most sophisticated color capture technology available and the world's leading color specification and matching guides. Get both at a special price, for at limited time.
CAPSURE'S sophisticated imaging system sets a new standard for accuracy and versatility in a portable device. Capture color inspiration from any surface, material or fabric - even small, patterned, multi-colored textures and textiles - match it quickly and accurately to one of more than 10,000 preloaded PANTONE Colors, then bring it into your workflow, all while your inspiration is still with you!
Verify your digital color matches with the world's most popular color standards, the PANTONE PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDES - now with 560 new solid colors added since 2010. The PLUS SERIES Solid Guide Set offers graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers 1,677 solid color choices. All new colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colors . Set of two guides, coated and uncoated, comes in a limited-edition gift box.
General InformationProduct Type: Color CalibratorManufacturer Part Number: GP1409Manufacturer Website Address: www.pantone.comManufacturer: Pantone, IncProduct Name: Capsure with Formula Guide Solid Coated & Solid UncoatedBrand Name: Pantone
- Capsure with Formula Guide Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated
- 560 New Market-Ready Hues
- Stores up to 100 color captures
- Toggles easily across multiple PANTONE Libraries
- Synchronizes with popular design applications, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and QuarkXPress
- Automatically updates color libraries through CAPSURE Sync
- Compact and lightweight weighs just six ounces (with battery)
- Annotates colors with a voice recording and time-and-date stamp
- Large 1.75 inch-color viewing screen
- Provides harmonious shades and identifies related colors
- Powered by a lightweight rechargeable lithium battery
Formula Guide Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated:
- Pantone Color Manager Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Limited-edition gift box
Pantone Inc. Capsure with Formula Guide Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated