MSI Dragon Army GE72 Apache-235 17.3" - Intel Core i7 2.70GHz - 16GB RAM - 1TB HDD - DVD-Writer - Windows 10
$ 1123.52 $ 1199.99
Georgia Pacific Foam Soap Refill - 40.6 fl oz (1200 mL) - Touchless Dispenser Dispenser - Translucent - 2 / Carton
HP Z230 Mini-tower Workstation - 1 x Intel Core i7 i7-4790 3.60 GHz
$ 985.20 $ 1199.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless PCI Adapter
Highlights for Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless PCI Adapter
- Host Interface:PCI
- Wireless Transmission Speed:54Mbps
- Wireless Technology:IEEE 802.11a/b/g
The Cisco Aironet IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless PCI Adapter provides high-performance 54 Mbps connectivity in the range of 2.4 and 5 GHz bandwidths. Whether configured to support single 802.11b coverage, single 802.11g coverage, single 802.11a coverage, dual-mode 802.11a/g coverage or tri-mode 802.11a/b/g coverage, the Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless PCI Adapter is Wi-Fi compliant and combines the freedom of wireless connectivity with the performance, security, and manageability that businesses require. The low-profile form factor and two-meter cable length provides significant flexibility for installation of low-profile devices such as slim desktops and point-of-sale (POS) devices. For versatility, both low profile and standard profile bracket frames are included with the adapter. The attached dual-band 2.4/5 GHz 1 dBi effective gain antenna has a two-meter cable that help in placing the antenna in a place where the bandwidth is optimum, enabling maximum performance.
- Package Contents
- Aironet 802.11a/b/g Low Profile Wireless PCI Adapter
- 1-dBi gain antenna
- 2-Meter Antenna Cable
- Antenna base
- Low-profile bracket
- 2 x mounting screws
- 2 x plastic wall anchors
- Additional Information Form Factor:
- Standard and Low Profile Type II PCI
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Power Management Levels:
- CAM (Constantly Awake Mode)
- Fast PSP (Power Save Mode)
- Max PSP (Maximum Power Savings)
- Form Factor: Plug-in card.
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI.
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.7 in 3.1 in.
- Data Transfer Rate: 54 Mbps.
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED.
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP.