Highlights for Cisco 100 Feet Ultra Low Loss Antenna Cable Assembly
- Cable Length:100ft
- Connector Type on First End:RP-TNC
- Connector Type on Second End:RP-TNC
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking equipments and network management services for the Internet. It provides the broadest line of solutions for transporting data, voice and video within buildings, across campuses, or around the world. Cisco solutions ensure that both public and private network operate with maximum performance, security, and flexibility.
- The higher the frequency, the higher the loss through the cable. Also, the longer the run, the higher the loss.
- The 600 series ultra low loss cables provide improved performance and increased protection against damage caused by water penetration in outdoor installations.
- Used primarily in remote antenna installations, the cable is also ideal for any application Requiring an easily routed, superior performing rf cable
- Length: 100 ft.
- Connector(s): 1 x RP-TNC - female.
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x RP-TNC - female.
- Package: Type Retail.
Cisco 100 Feet Ultra Low Loss Antenna Cable Assembly