Dell MYVXX Black 200 Page Yield Ink Cartridge for Dell V525W and V725V All-in-One Printers
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless PCI Adapter
Highlights for Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless PCI Adapter
- Host Interface:PCI
- Wireless Transmission Speed:54Mbps
- Wireless Technology:IEEE 802.11a/b/g
The Cisco Aironet IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless PCI Adapter provides high-performance 54 Mbps connectivity in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. Whether configured to support single 802.11b coverage, single 802.11g coverage, single 802.11a coverage, dual-mode 802.11a/g coverage or tri-mode 802.11a/b/g coverage, the Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless PCI Adapter is Wi-Fi compliant and combines the freedom of wireless connectivity with the performance, security, and manageability that businesses require.
The low-profile form factor and two-meter cable length provide significant flexibility for installation in low-profile devices, such as slim desktops and point-of-sale (POS) devices. For versatility, both a low profile and a standard profile bracket frame are included with the adapter. The attached dual-band 2.4/5 GHz 1 dBi effective gain antenna has a two-meter cable allowing for optimal placement and maximum performance.
- Package Contents Aironet 802.11a/b/g Low Profile Wireless PCI Adapter (AIR-PI21AG-A-K9-10)
- SKU for PI21AG Bulk Pack (AIR-PI21-A-BULK)
- 2-Meter Antenna Cable
- Drivers: Windows XP and Windows 2000
- Additional Information Form Factor:
- Standard and Low Profile Type II PCI
- Power Management Levels:
- CAM (Constantly Awake Mode)
- Fast PSP (Power Save Mode)
- Max PSP (Maximum Power Savings)
- Form Factor: Plug-in card.
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI.
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.7 in x 3.1 in .
- Data Transfer Rate: 54 Mbps.
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED.
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP.