Highlights for Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless CardBus Adapter
- Host Interface:32-bit PC Card - Type II
- Wireless Transmission Speed:54Mbps
- Wireless Technology:IEEE 802.11a/b/g
The Cisco Aironet IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless CardBus Adapter provides high-performance 54 Mbps connectivity in the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. Whether configured to support single 802.11b coverage, single 802.11g coverage, single 802.11a coverage, dual-mode 802.11a/g coverage or tri-mode 802.11a/b/g coverage, the Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless Cardbus Adapter is Wi-Fi compliant and combines the freedom of wireless connectivity with the performance, security, and manageability that businesses require.
- Package Contents Aironet 802.11a/b/g Low Profile Wireless PCI Adapter
- 1-dBi gain antenna
- 2-Meter Antenna Cable
- Antenna base
- Low-profile bracket
- 2 x mounting screws
- 2 x plastic wall anchors
- Additional Information Power Management Levels:
- CAM (Constantly Awake Mode)
- Fast PSP (Power Save Mode)
- Max PSP (Maximum Power Savings)
- Form Factor: Plug-in module.
- Interface (Bus) Type: CardBus.
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 2 in x 4.4 in x 0.2 in.
- Data Transfer Rate: 54 Mbps.
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED.
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP.
Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g Wireless CardBus Adapter