Highlights for Cisco Aironet High Gain Ceiling Mount Antenna
- Cisco offers an Antenna Kit with 5.2 dbi Omni Ceiling Mount Antenna and 3-feet cable.
- Omni-directional Antenna
- Drop ceiling cross member-indoor only
- Ceiling mount indoor antenna with RP-TNC connector
Every wireless Local Area Network (LAN) deployment is different. When engineering an in-building solution, varying facility sizes, construction materials, and interior divisions raise a host of transmission and multipath considerations. When implementing a building-to-building solution, distance, physical obstructions between facilities, and number of transmission points must be taken into account. Cisco is committed to providing not only the best access points, client adapters, and bridges in the industry-it is also committed to providing a complete solution for any wireless LAN deployment. That's why Cisco has the widest range of antennas, cable, and accessories available from any wireless manufacturer. Cisco offers an Antenna Kit with 5.2 dbi Omni Ceiling Mount Antenna and 3-feet cable.
- Mounting: Drop ceiling cross member-indoor only
- Description: High gain omni-directional ceiling mount
- Application: Indoor medium-range antenna, typically hung from crossbars of drop ceilings
- Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH): 1.3 in 9 in.
- Directivity: Omni-directional.
- Gain Level: 5.2 dBi.
- Connector Provided: 1 x RP-TNC.
Cisco Aironet High Gain Ceiling Mount Antenna