- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Tripp Lite Cat5e 350MHz Molded Patch Cable
Highlights for Tripp Lite Cat5e 350MHz Molded Patch Cable
Tripp Lite's 5-ft. gray category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Snagless category 5e patch cables are also available. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Molded connectors with integral strain relief Applications:
- 1000Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet)
- 10/100Base-T (Ethernet)
- 100 Mbps TPDDI
- 155 Mbps ATM
- Token Ring Type3 applications
- Cat5e Patch Cable
- 5-ft. Cat5e Gray Patch Cable Molded 350MHz
Certifications & StandardsMeets most current industry standards including:
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.5
- ANSI/EIA/TIA 568
- ISO/IEC 11801
- ETL (category 5e draft 11)
Additional Product Specifications