Highlights for Bretford Basics MDMLAP30BP 30-Unit Netbook/Laptop Cart
- Product Type:Mobile Cart
Tablets allow students to explore the world outside the walls of the school without ever leaving the classroom. Teachers can now expand their curriculum in ways that were not possible even just a short time ago. With Bretford's MDM tablet carts, this technology is always available when needed and safe and secure when not in use.
Physical CharacteristicsHeight: 43.0"Width: 41.0"Depth: 26.0"
Power DescriptionPower Source: AC Supply
Product InformationApplication/Usage: NetbookFeatures: Cable ManagementHandle: LockableCasters: 4 x 5"Frame: Aluminum SteelShelves: 2 x AdjustablePlatform: 32" x 21"
WarrantyStandard Warranty: 12 Year
General InformationProduct Type: Mobile CartManufacturer Part Number: MDMLAP30BP-CTALManufacturer Website Address: www.bretford.comManufacturer: Bretford Manufacturing, IncProduct Model: MDMLAP30BPProduct Name: Basics MDMLAP30BP 30-Unit Netbook/Laptop CartProduct Line: BasicsBrand Name: Bretford
- 1 x Middle Shelf (30"W x 15-1/2"D)
- 1 x Bottom Shelf (32"W x 15-1/2"D)
- Full-access doors in front for the user, and choice of a panel or full access doors, in rear for the IT Administrator
- 18-compartments per shelf for up to 36 tablets, with laser printed numbers for identification on every device slot
- Cart includes a unique "Power Manager" that works with a standard 15 Amp electrical circuit and is designed to analyze power requirements
- Basics MDMLAP30BP 30-Unit Netbook/Laptop Cart
- Back Panel
Country of Origin
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
Physical CharacteristicsMaterial: SteelColor: Concrete
Bretford Basics MDMLAP30BP 30-Unit Netbook/Laptop Cart
2 Shelf - Lockable Handle - 4 x 5" Caster - Steel41.0" x 26.0" x 43.0" - Concrete