Product Information for Bazooka BTA8250D BT Series Class D Amplified Tube Subwoofer (8")
Highlights for Bazooka BTA8250D BT Series Class D Amplified Tube Subwoofer (8")
Introducing our first ever Class D amplified tubes. With 250 watts of pure digital power, and optional speaker level outputs these new Amplified Tubes are the most powerful and best sounding Amplified Tubes we've ever made.
While this single Amplified Tube will surely deliver the unprecedented performance you demand, if just you want MORE, simply connect a Passive Tube (sold separately) to the optional speaker level output and DOUBLE your BASS.
As with all Bazooka Bass Tubes Enclosures , the BTA8250D comes with straps to keep the sub securely mounted, while still making removal quick and easy if you need even more cargo room. Optional Chrome-Plated UMS Brackets give a flashier look, as well as a more secure, permanent mounting when removal isn't a problem.
- Bass Tubes enclosure design
- 8” High efficiency woofer
- Class D amplifier technology (200W RMS @ 4 Ohm / 275W RMS @2 Ohm)
- Optional Speaker Output for a BT8014 Bass Tube
- Power Output: 250 watts
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-250Hz
- Fuse: 15 amp Inline
- Crossover: LP
- Max Power Output: 300 watts
- Power @ 4 OHM: 200 watts
- Power @ 2 OHM: 275 watts
- RCA Input: Yes
- Hi Level Input: Yes
- Height: 10"
- Width: 8.5"
- Length: 18.5"
- Battery Voltage Range: 10.5-14.4 vdc
- Remote Control: RBCM-250D optional
- Crossover Range: 80-250 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: no
- Voice Coil Size: 1.5" High power / High temp
- Magnet Weight: 28 oz.