TOP SELLING CAR GPS NAVIGATION
Product Information for TomTom ONE 130S Automobile GPS Navigator (Tri-lingual)
Highlights for TomTom ONE 130S Automobile GPS Navigator (Tri-lingual)
- 3.5in display
- USB interface
- Warranty: 1 Year
The TomTom One 130Sís EasyPort mount fits neatly onto the back of the device, making the whole navigation packet fit into your pocket, bag or glove compartment. And the TomTom One 130 couldnít be simpler to use Ė just plug it in and tap on the touch screen. Youíll be on your way very quickly with the 130ís intuitive user interface. Other great features include spoken instructions, Help Me! Menu, and TomTom MapShare Technology. For smart navigation right in your pocket, order the TomTom One 130S. Itís easy to use, features the best maps & the best routing. And itís the most convenient GPS device on the market. The TomTom One 130S Ė just plug it in and tap the touch screen, and youíre ready to go. The One 130S adds text-to-speech to the base 130 model. This means instead of hearing "turn right in 50 feet", you'll hear, "turn right in 50 feet at Ohio Street".
- High sensitivity GPS chipset
- 3.5'' full color TFT LCD touchscreen (320x240 pixels, 64,000 colors)
- Dimensions: 3.8" x 3.2" x 1.0"
- Weight: 6.7 ounces
- GPS Interface Type: USB
- GPS unit
- USB car charger
- USB cable
- The user interface/application comes in the following languages: US English, Spanish, French, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, UK English, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Flemish, Slovakian, Catalan and Hungarian.
- Spoken navigation instructions come in the following languages: US English, Latin American Spanish, Spanish, French, Flemish, Bulgarian, Czech, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese Cantonese, Danish, German, Estonian, UK English, Australian English, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian, Finnish, Swedish, Thai, Catalan, Croatian, Brazilian Portuguese and Turkish.