Highlights for APC USB TO PARALLEL PRINTER CONVERTER
Following industry standards allows us to offer the highest quality USB Cables, Hubs, and Adapters.
: American Power Conversion CorpManufacturer Part Number
: 19008Manufacturer Website Address
: www.apc.comProduct Name
: USB TO PARALLEL PRINTER CONVERTERPackaged Quantity
: 1Brand Name
Technical InformationCable Length
: 6ftData Transfer Rate
: Up to 480MbpsGrade/Rating/Specifics
: 24K Gold Plated ConnectorsPlatform Support
: PCNumber of Connectors
: 2Connector Details
: 1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB 2.0 USB
: BeigeShipping Dimensions
: 9" Height x 9.5" Width x 2.5" DepthWeight
: 0.56 lb Shipping Weight
: 0.76 lb
Certifications & Standards IEEE1284
Additional Information Compatibility:
- Backwards compatible to USB v1.1:
- Allows a user to use the APC USB 2.0 4 port hub with existing USB 1.1 pheripherals
- Installation USB 2.0 devices will be detected and configured as soon as they are connected. Especially useful for users of multiplayer games, as well as business and laptop users who want to share peripherals.
- Supports Hi-Speed:
- Data Transmission Primary feature of the USB 2.0 standard. USB 2.0 is just like USB 1.1, but with a much higher bandwidth (40 times faster). The higher bandwidth of USB 2.0 will allow high-performance peripherals, such as monitors, video conferencing cameras, next-generation printers, and faster storage devices to be easily connected to the computer via USB.
- 24K Gold Plated Connectors:
- Provides Optimum Conductivity with no data loss.
- Per Port Status LEDs:
- Provides status of the port connection, port activity and indicates overcurrent protection
- Stackable profiled hubs are designed to neatly and conveniently allow the user to add as many hub as they prefer for additional USB ports. You can attach up to 127 peripherals within the USB specification.
- 45 Degree Angled RJ45 Ports:
- Provides high visibility from multiple view points
- Per Port Overcurrent Protection Provides a safety mechanism that allows a way to detect and report over-current conditions to the USB software. Should a over-current condition occur that exceeds a preset value of 5.0 Amps, the over-current protection circuit removes or reduces the power from all affected downstream ports. This is also a requirement for all self-powered hubs, per the USB 2.0 specifications.
APC USB TO PARALLEL PRINTER CONVERTER