Compulocks Maclocks HoverTab Universal Security Display Stand for Tablets and Smartphones, Silver
$ 64.40 $ 69.95
Free Shipping | In Stock
Brother Sewing Limited Edition Project Runway Sewing Machine with 100 Built-in Stitches and Quilting Table
Product Information for Pacific Image PrimeFoto Digital Photo Scanner
Highlights for Pacific Image PrimeFoto Digital Photo Scanner
My digitral camera is full of photos...
You need... PrimeFoto. The best way to archive your digital photos and create DVD-quality slide shows!
Making digital photo albums have never been so fast, easy and fun!
PrimeFoto is the perfect companion for everyone who loves to take digital pictures. You can organize, copy and share hundreds of photos in minutes.
PrimeFoto helps you select, rotate, zoom and copy photos from your digital camera media card to a CD. It allows you to personalize your slide show by adding your favorite music or narration. Now, you are ready to play your CD as a slide show or Digital Photo Album on your TV using a DVD player. All of this without a computer. All you need is PrimeFoto.
Imagine, preserving all of your precious family photos on a media that will last a lifetime. Experience the joy of creating and sharing memories together.
- Quickly and easily create DVD-quality photo slide shows with the click of a button.
- No PC required.
- With PrimeFoto connected to a television, the user inserts a digital camera memory card and blank CD into the unit, and can then rotate and select/deselect photos to be produced into digital photo albums/slideshows.
- Digital photo album /slideshow CDs created using PrimeFoto are DVD quality (704 X 480) and viewable on most popular DVD Players.
- Archive your photos from memory cards onto inexpensive blank CDs and arrange them as themed albums that partially or completely fill the disc.
- A wide range of memory card formats, including CF I/II, Microdrive, SD, MMC, SM, MS, MS pro, MS duo and xD (optional - adapter required), can be used with PrimeFoto, making it compatible with most popular digital cameras.
- Spice up your slide shows with narration or background music from your audio CDs or MP3 player.
- You can add voice annotations, add your favorite music from an audio CD or by connecting an MP3 player to the microphone jacks on the front of the unit, giving you the ability to fully customize your slide show to reflect your own personal style.
- Share your creations!
- Make copies that your friends and family can watch on their DVD players.
- The digital photo album mode allows the viewer to click forward and backward as desired through the images using the remote control from their DVD player, simulating the way most people look through a scrapbook or stack of photos.