Product Information for IMSI TurboCAD v.19.0 Deluxe
Highlights for IMSI TurboCAD v.19.0 Deluxe
- Platform Supported:PC
TurboCAD Deluxe is powerful and complete 2D/3D CAD software with hundreds of drawing, modifying, dimensioning and annotation tools. Materials, lighting, and photorealistic rendering let you create powerful presentations of home designs, technical models, and mechanical illustrations. Plus get extensive file support including Google SketchUp and the latest AutoCAD DWG/DXF filters.
- Pentium IV
- 2 GHz Recommended
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 300 MB space depending on accessory applications installed, 64 MB of swap space
- 2 GB RAM Recommended
- Super VGA (1024 x768) display
- High Color (16 bit) graphics card
- Adobe Reader v.6.0 or higher (v.7.0 or higher Recommended)
- 3D Graphics accelerator card Recommended
- Wheel mouse Recommended
- Internet connection Recommended
- Internet Explorer required for Internet registration Recommended
- Macromedia Flash plug-in required for on-line tutorials Recommended
Newly Updated LightWorks Rendering Engine:
- The powerful LightWorks photorealistic and artistic rendering engine has been updated. Some of the enhancements include new styles and shader, as well as HTML documentation.
- New Material Editor has streamlined material location, selection, application, and editing. Its ease of use applies to luminance, environments, and render styles, since it's completely integrated into one common universal editor for LightWorks.
- New compass rose icon can now be placed in your design to displays north direction.
Icons for a Modern Look:
- We've completely updated program icons and menu colors to a more contemporary look. But you're not locked in. If you're happy with the ways things are, we've included the option to return to our classic UI.
Draw by Layer PLUS:
- This new setting allows users to apply general property changes to all tool presets. Once activated, when changes are made to the properties (Layer, Pen, and Brush) of a selected tool, those changes are applied to all tools.
"Keep Center of Extents" selector mode option:
- New selector mode option scales around the center point of an object making changes symmetric.
- Back by popular demand, the 1stPricing Palette has returned, so architectural symbols can be added to the TurboCAD drawing and then an online, real-time price quote can be obtained through the 1stPricing palette. This latest version now includes support for parametric windows, doors, and skylights.
Standard Modify Tools:
- Most standard modify tools, such as Trim, Split, and Meet 2 Lines, will now work with walls.
- Join polyline sow supports the ability to join arcs, bulge polylines and 3D polylines with fillets.
- Updated filers offer a range of continued enhancements for working with the latest AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2010 / 2011 / 2012 files.