- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225 25ppm 600 x 600 dpi Duplex Color Office Document Scanner
$ 430.07 $ 449.00
Free Shipping | In Stock
Maglite 625 Lumens LED Multi Mode & Strobe Flashlight - ML300L-S3MR6 - UCP Camo
$ 48.80 $ 59.99
Free Shipping | In Stock
Dax Manufacturing Black Solid Wood Poster Frames w/Plastic Window, Wide Profile, 24 x 36
$ 30.35 $ 37.99
Product Information for IMSI TurboCAD v.6.0 Designer
Highlights for IMSI TurboCAD v.6.0 Designer
- Platform Supported:Intel-based Mac
TurboCAD Mac Designer 2D delivers precision drafting and design that's easy to use. The Drafting Assistant and intuitive design tools make it simple to explore ideas, while support for AutoCAD .DWG 2011 and other popular file formats let you share your work. Over 7,000 symbols and 500 floor plans included.
- Mac OS X v.10.5
- Mac OS X v.10.6
- Mac OS X v.10.5 Leopard
- Mac OS X v.10.6 Snow Leopard (Recommended)
- Mac OS X v.10.7 Lion (Recommended)
- 400 MB
- 1 GB (Recommended)
- 1 GB RAM
- 32 MB Accelerated video card with OpenGL support
- 2 GB RAM Allocated Virtual (Recommended)
- Internet connection and service to access some online content
Complete Set of 2D Drafting Tools:
- TurboCAD Mac offers a large selection of 2D tools, so that no matter the situation you've got access to the right tool for the job. Included you'll find line, arc and curve tools, like the fair curve tool. Plus access circle, ellipse, polygon, and spline tools, including the freehand spline and fair spline tools that offer greater control. You'll also find power text and dimensioning tools, fillet and chamfer tools, as well as 2D modifier and transformation tools.
Drafting Assistant & Snaps:
- The Drafting Assistant thinks like a drafter. It automatically knows where construction lines are typically wanted and displays them temporarily when necessary. Combine with snaps to quickly locate x, y coordinates, tangents and perpendiculars, and you'll be able to quickly layout floorplans, diagrams and more.
500 Floor Plans:
- Start from scratch or choose from any one of these pre-designed floor plans you can customize to make each one your own.
Over 7,000 2D symbols and parts:
- Choose from thousands of parts and symbols to effortlessly add to your design including electrical, mechanical, bathroom, kitchen, construction, LAN, CMOS, doors, windows, counters, fasteners, HVAC and more. Use the symbols browser to quickly locate just what you need, enhanced symbol filenames.
- Select an object and easily change the geometry in the Edit Objects window. All values appear as whole numbers or decimals and can be entered in any units desired.
Layers and Layer Sets:
- Use layers to organize your design and create layer sets, making it easy to visually turn on and off appropriate visual aspects of a model for easier editing. The number of layer sets is virtually unlimited, layers can be assigned to as many sets as necessary, and sets can be recursively nested.
- Create, edit and manage Blocks in the Block Manager. A block preview window is included.
Architectural Design Tools:
- Smart walls - TurboCAD Mac's self-healing walls automatically join, intersect, and update to speed design. Walls auto-dimension as they are drawn, auto trim wall vertices, and allow for assignment of a hatch pattern and color.
- Parametric Doors & Windows - Choose from 3 door styles (Single, Single Standard, or Double) and 3 window styles (Overlapping Sill, Standard Sill and Tight Sill) to drag-and-drop into a wall, and TurboCAD Mac will automatically create an opening in the wall. Users can offset the door or window a prescribed distance from the end of the wall for precise placement, and now control the swing direction of the doors.
Complete File Compatible & Conversion Options:
- Easily import your graphic designs files into TurboCAD and turn them into precision CAD drawings with dimensions. Just as easily, you can export technical drawings from TurboCAD into desktop publishing formats, perfect for use in brochures and all other marketing materials.
- Import or export from these popular formats: AutoCAD DWG/DXF, JPEG, Adobe EPS (export only), Adobe Illustrator, BMP, PICT, Spline (import only), TEXT, and Claris CAD (import only).
- You can also use TurboCAD's powerful batch conversion tool to convert single images or groups of images to other file formats.
Printing & PDF:
- Use the page layout to view and print your design with up to 4 different angles on a single page. Additional controls over text size, dimension text size, and more offer greater control of how the printed document will look. Users can also save d
- Software Name: TurboCAD v.6.0 Designer
- Software Sub Type: CAD
- Software Main Type: Design & Engineering
- Operating System Supported: Mac OS