Product Information for Mariner Software MacGourmet v.4.0 OS 10.7+
Highlights for Mariner Software MacGourmet v.4.0 OS 10.7+
- Platform Supported:Mac
Marketing InformationHere's to recipe management for the 21st century. Import recipes from your favorite websites. Create, edit, and scale your recipes. Share them via email, Facebook, and Twitter. Break down your recipes into steps. Use the Chef's view for distraction free cooking. In addition to cooking notes, you can now build up a library of notes about beer, cheese, as well as wine. There's a place for tasting notes, brewery, pricing - even pairings. Enhance your recipes and your notes with images. Make shopping lists from your recipes - even combine multiple lists. Plan out meals for your family or a formal dinner. Not sure what to have for dinner? Use the Ingredient search or let MacGourmet 4 suggest a recipe for you. Free cloud account for storing and syncing.
System RequirementsOperating System:
Mac OS v.10.7 +
- Sync your recipes between your Mac and iOS devices using a free account on Mariner Cloud (also requires Gourmet for iOS).
- Create custom, step-by-step cooking notes with photos to remind you of specific cooking procedures.
- Quickly search and sort your recipes and wine, beer, and cheese collections by multiple criteria.
- Manage your wine, beer, and cheese collection by recording notes about your favorite wines, brewery, cheese notes, plus much more.
- Create shopping lists from the Weekly Meal Planner or from one or more recipes.
- Import recipes from your favorite online recipe site.