Product Information for Nuance PDF Converter v.3.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Nuance PDF Converter v.3.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
- Platform Supported:Intel-based Mac
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
Nuance PDF Converter for Mac, version 3 features industry-standard PDF viewing, editing, and security. PDF Converter for Mac also features accurate PDF conversion to editable formats using OmniPage, the world's best-selling OCR technology.
Additional features include scanning paper documents to PDF, drag-and-drop document assembly, conversion of static PDF forms into fillable PDF forms and opening files from PDF Portfolios. PDF Converter for Mac also includes direct savings to cloud services such as Evernote and Paperport Anywhere.
- Mac computer with an Intel
- Mac OS X v.10.6 (Snow Leopard) or v.10.7 (Lion)
- Approximately 100 MB of available space
- CD/DVD required to install from disk
- Some features require Internet access
- Additional terms apply
Why PDF Converter for Mac is "Better PDF for Mac"
Edit directly within PDF files:
- PDF files are no longer hard to change. Simply edit, delete, and add text as needed. You can also insert, move, copy, resize, and delete images.
Connect to the cloud:
- Access to your stored documents in the cloud anytime, anywhere. Now you can save PDFs directly to Evernote and PaperPort Anywhere.
Scan directly to searchable PDF:
- Scanning to PDF isn't useful if you can't get access to information. Create PDF documents complete with text that can be copied and searched.
Collaborate like never before:
- Exchange ideas and provide directions by adding notes, text boxes, graphics, and more to PDF documents. Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring, and strike through formatting.
Take advantage of the world's most accurate PDF conversion:
- Don't waste valuable time recreating documents with complex layouts and graphics. Convert PDF files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF, and Corel WordPerfect documents in real-time.
Protect your information:
- Black out or erase text from documents to protect sensitive information. Text and images can be edited or deleted to keep safe from prying eyes. You can even use search-and-redact to eliminate the text throughout a PDF document.