Product Information for Adobe Systems Captivate v.6.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
Highlights for Adobe Systems Captivate v.6.0 - Complete Product - 1 User
- Platform Supported:Intel-based Mac
- License Type:Complete Product
- License Pricing:Standard
What is Adobe Captivate 6?
Adobe® Captivate® 6 software helps you rapidly author a wide range of interactive eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning content. Easily create product demos in HD, application simulations, and soft skills and compliance training. Import Microsoft® PowerPoint slides and enrich with multimedia, interactive elements and quizzes. Deliver content to virtually any device, including iPads.
- Multicore Intel
- Mac OS X v.10.6 or v.10.7
- 3 GB space for installation
- Additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on flash-based storage devices)
- 2 GB minimum RAM (4 GB RAM Recommended)
- 1024x768 display (1280x1024 Recommended) with 16-bit video card
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available
Improved roundtrip with Microsoft PowerPoint:
- Import your PowerPoint 2010 slides in eLearning projects. Bring in objects, animations and multimedia, easily update the content, and keep your PowerPoint and Adobe Captivate projects in sync with the dynamically linked import option.
High-definition (HD) screencast:
- Easily create high-quality product demos with the new capture-as-a-video workflow. Edit video, and add transitions, smart shapes, audio, and captions. Insert a talking head or another video in a picture-in-picture format. Publish it to YouTube with a single click.
- Deliver eLearning on the go. Now publish eLearning content as HTML5, and take your courses to mobile devices. Send scoring data to leading SCORM- and AICC-compliant LMSs and track learner progress.
- Take your eLearning to mobile iDevices. Create interactive eLearning content in a jiffy using the iPad and iPhone presets. Publish content as HTML5, for access using browsers on iPads and iPhones.
Pause and resume:
- Allow learners to pause and resume linear courses across devices. By publishing eLearning content as both SWF and HTML5, learners can begin the course on either their desktop or mobile device, pause it, and then resume it on the same or another device.
Smart learning interactions:
- Insert aesthetically designed interactive elements to eLearning content with just a click. Simply select from a wide range of stunning out-of-the-box interactions like Process Cycle, Glossary, Accordion, Pyramid, Animated Rollover, and more, customize the content and appearance, and you're done.
- Tell your eLearning story more effectively using human characters. Select from a wide range of out-of-the-box actors making various gestures to give your eLearning a more personal touch. Set them against relevant backgrounds to make your scenarios look more realistic.
- Spend less time and effort to liven up your courses. Choose from attractive, professionally designed themes that blend backgrounds, styles, fonts, and layouts. Apply them across projects to maintain a consistent look and feel. You can also customize themes to suit your requirements.
- Add a wide range of shapes, including circles, rectangles, triangles, callouts, arrows, lines, banners, and flowchart symbols, to your eLearning content. Customize them and convert them into buttons.
- Add a new dimension to text, images, and even videos using reflections.
- Group a set of smart shapes, images, or other objects so that you can work with them collectively. Resize, rotate, time, flip, move, or format all the objects in the group as if they were a single object.
- Insert text hyperlinks to direct learners to other sections of the course or external sources for more information.
Text margins and custom bullets:
- Improve the appearance and readability of text by adding margins and custom bullets.
- Make your eLearning more personal by providing audio responses in content and quizzes. Record voice, convert text to speech, or import external sounds, and play them back when learners click on an object.
Pre-test and branch-aware quizzing:
- Use pre-tests to assess the knowledge, skill level, or training needs of individual learners. Based on the results, direct learners to the appropriate section, and quiz them at the end to gauge what they have learned.
Partial and negative scorin