TOP SELLING BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student 32/64-bit
Nuance Communications, Inc. Dragon Professional v.14.0 Individual - Box Pack - 1 User
Free Shipping | In Stock
Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Business - 1 PC
Free Shipping | In Stock
Product Information for Adobe Font Folio v.11.1 - Version Upgrade Package - 20 User
Highlights for Adobe Font Folio v.11.1 - Version Upgrade Package - 20 User
- Platform Supported:Mac
- License Type:Version Upgrade Package
- License Pricing:Standard
The OpenType solution for creative professionals
AdobeŽ Font FolioŽ 11.1 software is a collection of more than 2,400 fonts from the Adobe Type Library in OpenTypeŽ format, which provides enhanced linguistic support, advanced typographic features, and true cross-platform compatibility. Use Font Folio 11.1 to expand your design options in virtually any medium - including print, web, video, and electronic documents.
- Intel Pentium/Centrino/Xeon/Core Duo (for PC)
- PowerPC G4/G5 or multicore Intel (for Mac)
- Windows 7/2000/XP/Vista
- Mac OS X
- 16 MB of RAM (32 MB Recommended)
- Adobe Font Folio 11.1 also runs on Windows 98, Windows Millennium Edition and Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 4 if you install Adobe Type Manager (ATM) Light 4.1 (available separately) on your system (for PC)
- If using a PostScript printer on Windows 98/ME, AdobePS printer driver 4.3 or later is recommended. If using a PostScript printer on Windows NT 4.0, AdobePS printer driver 5.1.2 or later is recommended (for PC)
- Font Folio 11.1 runs on Mac OS 8.6 through 9.2 with ATM Light 4.6 (for Mac)
Design with superior typefaces:
- Expand your design options with more than 2,400 high-quality OpenType fonts (including 80 new fonts) from world-renowned foundries, including Adobe, ITC, Linotype, and Monotype Imaging; innovative firms such as LetterPerfect and MVB Fonts; and talented individual designers, such as Jovica Veljovic and Michael Harvey.
- Use award-winning Adobe Originals typefaces, including one-of-a-kind designs and classic revivals created by expert type designers at Adobe.
- Use opticals packages that provide four or more separate designs, each optimized for a different range of point sizes, from small text for footnotes to large type for headlines.
- Enjoy updates to the Adobe Type Library.
Create for any medium:
- Print confidently, knowing that Adobe fonts offer reliable quality whether output to inkjet printers, laser printers, imagesetters, or platesetters.
- Prepare classic or cutting-edge title effects for all your digital video and multimedia projects.
- Create animated GIF images and other typographically rich elements for your web pages.
- Complement your Adobe PDF workflow with Adobe typefaces, which can be embedded in Adobe PDF documents in their entirety or as compact subsets.
Enjoy OpenType flexibility:
- Simplify font management thanks to a single, cross-platform font file. The OpenType format displays and prints fonts seamlessly on the Mac and in Microsoft Windows and can be used alongside existing font formats in all of your documents.
- Revive fine typography with swashes, small caps, and old-style figures - glyphs that are now all contained in one OpenType font file.
- Publish multilingual documents using OpenType Pro fonts that support Central and Eastern European languages, as well as several OpenType fonts that support Japanese, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew, and Devanagari.
- Go global with support for Unicode, a platform-independent, international text encoding standard that supports virtually all languages.
- Leverage the latest OpenType specification, including support for Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). With Adobe Font Folio 11.1, Adobe continues its longstanding commitment to developing the highest quality OpenType fonts.
- Adobe Font Folio v.11.0