- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Nolo Press Inc Quicken WillMaker 2012 Plus
Highlights for Nolo Press Inc Quicken WillMaker 2012 Plus
- Platform Supported:PC
This easy-to-use software provides the legal forms you need to create an effective estate plan that's valid in your state.
For each document of your comprehensive estate plan, Quicken WillMaker Plus guides you through a series of interview screens. If you have any questions about your document, simply glance over at the onscreen legal guide or navigate to the comprehensive legal manual. Expert tech support is also available, so you'll always have the help you need.
- Pentium 400 MHz
- Windows XP / Vista / 7
- 22 MB (24 MB to install)
- 512 MB RAM
- 2x CD-ROM
- 1024 x 768 with 16-bit color Monitor
- 56 Kbps modem required to access online features (Internet Connection)
- Any printer supported by Windows XP / Vista/ 7
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Adobe Reader (optional)
- Spreadsheet program (optional)
- The heart of every estate plan is the will, also known as the last will and testament. This legal document puts you in control of who inherits your property - not the state! Provide for your family, friends, and your favorite charities by leaving them your personal property. You'll also have the opportunity to name a personal guardian to care for your young children. You can specify the executor (or "personal representative") of your estate, whose job it is to see that your wishes are fulfilled. And, you can appoint a trusted person to manage property left to young people. With Quicken WillMaker Plus 2012, you can revise and update your will whenever you like.
Your Health Care Directive:
- Lets people who care for you make important decisions about your life and health when you're unable to do so. Spare your loved ones difficult decisions by laying out your wishes for medical care in case there's ever a time when you can't speak for yourself.
Your Financial Power of Attorney:
- Name someone you trust to make financial decisions for you in the event that you are unable to do so for yourself. Don't worry, you can grant as much authority as you wish by creating a Limited Power of Attorney for a specific task or time period, or a Durable Power of Attorney for ongoing help with your finances.
Your Final Arrangements:
- Plan a funeral or other ceremony and ease the burden on your loved ones. Describe your preferences for burial, cremation, memorials, obituaries, and more. Plus, select someone to oversee your final arrangements.
Documents for Your Executor:
- Make sure your executor (or "personal representative" in some states) has all the forms and instructions he or she needs to do the job: Checklists, letters, notices, claim forms - and more.
Information for Caregivers and Survivors:
- Organize your estate so that your survivors don't have to. Use these documents to give them information about everything from bank accounts to the names of people you'd like contacted in the event of your illness or death.
Personal Finance Documents:
- Over a dozen forms that let you handle financial situations you might face on any given day, such as lending or borrowing money between friends or family, creating bills of sale, ending a credit card account - and more!
Home & Family Documents:
- Whether you need to authorize someone to travel with your child to another country, want to lend your car to a friend, or create an agreement with a trusted person to take care of your elderly parent, Quicken WillMaker Plus has the legal forms to help you handle all these family situations - and many more!