Highlights for Adobe Adobe Acrobat X Standard for Windows
Features:Create PDF files—Easily convert content to PDF from any application that prints, including onebutton creation from Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and other popular applications. Files will look as you intended, with the visual fidelity you expect from Acrobat.
Scan and convert paper to PDF—Enable more efficient search, reuse, and archiving of content by scanning and converting paper documents and forms into digital PDF files. Text is automatically recognized by optical character recognition and can be copied for reuse in authoring applications.
Combine files—Combine content from multiple sources—including documents, spreadsheets, emails, web pages, scanned paper, and images—into a single PDF file.
Save PDF files as Word or Excel—Reuse content from PDF documents to get a head start on new projects. Save PDF files as Microsoft Word or Excel files and retain layout, fonts, formatting, and tables.
Edit PDF files—Quickly and easily edit PDF documents without going back to the original source file. Save time by making simple changes to text directly in your PDF files.
Create fillable forms—Easily convert existing forms into PDF forms to collect data quickly and accurately. Automatically convert static fields to fillable ones. Track and manage responses, and export data for analysis.
Review and comment—Mark up PDF files using digital versions of familiar commenting tools, including sticky notes, highlighter, lines, shapes, and stamps. Then submit your feedback electronically.
Protect your work—Use passwords to control access to your PDF documents. Use permissions to restrict printing, copying, or altering of PDF files.
Apply digital signatures—Speed up approval processes and reduce paper by signing PDF files electronically.
Share files online at Acrobat.com—Use services at Acrobat.com to store and send large documents to anyone you choose, inside and outside your organization.
- Version: Standard
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows
- System Requirements
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit; Service Pack 2 required for 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Vista Home Basic or Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 Starter, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 7 or 8; Firefox 3.5 or 3.6
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1.9GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x576 screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- Packaging: Retail
Adobe Adobe Acrobat X Standard for Windows