- Item No.
- Mfg Part No.
Product Information for Unitech MS120AG RS232 Serial Pen Wand Bar Code Scanner, Undecoded, w/DB9F Pin Squeeze - Stainless Steel
Highlights for Unitech MS120AG RS232 Serial Pen Wand Bar Code Scanner, Undecoded, w/DB9F Pin Squeeze - Stainless Steel
The MS120 series bar code wand is targeted toward low reading volume and cost effective solutions. The advanced optics and electronic design convert bar code labels into a high quality digital signal. Able to read color, faded and low contrast bar codes quickly and accurately, the MS120 is a proven solution.
The polished sapphire tip reduces wear on labels and is also easily replaced if damaged. Its shape gives the MS120 the comfort and handling of a normal ink pen. Just sweep the tip of the wand across the bar code in either direction and listen for the "good read" beep that lets you know the data has been successfully captured.
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Low power consumption
- Wide read angle
- High scan speed
- Replaceable tip
Optical & Performance
- Light Source: 660 nm Red LED
- Resolution: 5 mils
- Depth of Field: 0.04 inch
- Scan Rate: 2 - 30 inches/sec
- Reading Angle: 0 ~ 45 degree
- Printing Contrast Scale: 0.5 minimum
- Connectors: Dsub-95 / DIN5P 60degree / None
- Reading Star Method: Without trigger switch
- Bar Code Signal: TTL compatible
- Rise Time 10 ~ 90%: 4 us
- Fall Time 90 ~ 10%: 1 us
- Operating Temperature: 32ºF to 131ºF
- Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 158ºF
- Humidity: 20 to 85% RH non-condensing
- Standards: CE, FCC
- Main Unit: 1 year
- Cables, Adapters: 90 days