Product Information for Code Code Reader CR1000 Desktop Barcode Scanner
Highlights for Code Code Reader CR1000 Desktop Barcode Scanner
- Product Type:Desktop Barcode Scanner
- Connectivity Technology:Cable
The Code Reader Reader 1000 - Part# CR1021-PKU-F1 (CR1000) features a compact design that takes up limited workspace without compromising bar code reading performance. The patented dual-field optical platform of the Reader 1000 - Part# CR1021-PKU-F1 allows users to scan both wide bar codes and very small bar codes with the same device. In addition, the Reader 1000 - Part# CR1021-PKU-F1 features Code's glare reduction technology for scanning bar codes printed on shiny surfaces, such as bottles, syringes and IV bags. This patented glare reduction technology allows the Code Reader 1000 - Part# CR1021-PKU-F1 to be configured to read bar codes shown on mobile phones in such applications as mobile ticketing and mobile coupons.
Additional Strengths and Benefits of the Code Reader 1000 - Part# CR1021-PKU-F1:
- High speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D, Postal bar codes and OCR.
- Dual field optics, both high density and wide field in the same unit.
- Glare reduction technology for reading codes on shiny surfaces.
- Manual or automatic triggering.
- Bright, LED indicators and loud, programmable audible tone indicator.
- Reads bar code reliably off cell phone screens.
- Compatible with Code's CortexTools software configuration utility.
- Uses Code's new rapid disconnect Affinity cables.
- Extremely low power consumption.
- Available in light and dark gray.
- Disinfectant ready housing.
With environmentally friendly power management, the Code Reader 1000 - Part# CR1021-PKU-F1 boasts the lowest power consumption for a product in its class. Whether its mobile devices such as workstationson-wheels, tablet PCs or environmentally conscious kiosk operators, the Reader 1000 - Part# CR1021-PKU-F1 power consumption won't drain your battery or your pocketbook.
Applications for the Code Reader 1000 - Part# CR1021-PKU-F1 include: Healthcare, Mobile coupon or ticketing (event, airline, cinema, etc), Pharmacy, Patrol Vehicles, ATMs or Kiosks, Retail, and Manufacturing.